Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 30, 2019
Job Description Summary:A career at Coca-Cola South Pacific is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career -- we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola South Pacific.
We are looking for a Franchise Manager who will lead the ‘Ready to Go' channel including sub channels Immediate Consumption, Hotels, Restaurants & Cafes & Vending). They will play a key role in providing actional insights to advance channel strategies including key execution metrics including RTM & CDE development. Aligned to the new structure of the bottler; their focus will be on rejuvenating our highly profitable and diverse operational trade market, through application of best practice, actional insights and stewardship of the bottler for transformational growth.
The responsibilities of this role include exploring strategic initiatives, developing actionable channel and execution plans, influencing key stakeholders and stewarding the planning process organizationally. This role must work across functional areas system to be successful.
than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola South Pacific.
Influence the ‘On The Go' Channel leads (IC & HORECA & Vending) to develop annual channel plans, that are future facing and with aspirational growth Push for excellence in RED (Right Execution Daily) through leveraging local and trans-Tasman execution cups, benchmarking and best practice Lead the future thinking of CDE (Cold Drink Equipment); be it fridges, vending or dispensed; Assist our brand and MOPS teams to land strong and effective plans in the ‘On the Go' channel Challenge our RTM, pushing for constant improvement and more pervasive distribution utilising both direct and indirect (wholesaler) models Evolve our ‘On the Go' portfolio to maximise revenues but also protect them for the future Globally and locally connected to industry insight, research and best practice to positively influence the bottler
Reporting to the Franchise & Commercial Director in CCSP, this role would specifically perform:
Working with the key OTG channel leads for IC, HORECA & Vending; build the next years Channel Plan to:
- Maximise channel investment in the areas that will drive the most revenue potential
- Bring to life our brand plans and maximise activation potential within the year
Expand our Wholesaler Program:
- Leverage indirect routes to market, working with the wholesaler manager in the bottler, find the best way to expand and growth the universe
Build our execution focus and capability through:
- Track, calibrate and benchmark RED metrics monthly, leveraging insight into actions for the bottler in the market
- Structure, Implement and leverage the local and trans-tasman Execution Cup to focus on key improvement areas and show tangible outcomes
- Leverage the key occasion of ‘meals' to deliver a program that capitalizes on the occasion, drives $/L and showcases the strength of our full portfolio
Channel Best Practice and Insight
Be the system point person for all insight for the ‘On the Go' channel through:
- Capturing global insights through a strong leverage of global networks
- Gap close insight gaps for the macro channel e.g. Crest, Voice of the customer etc.
- Deep understanding of the channel execution and performance
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Minimum 8-10 years business experience in sales, commercial or franchise in FMCG or a like industry
- Previous ‘On the Go' channel experience
- Proven ability to influence key stakeholders
- Desired: Bottler &/or TCCC experience or experience of FMCG industry
- Comfortable building channel plans and strategies data models, developing insights and weaving narrative
- Degree qualified
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top