Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:Leads multiple highly complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level application rollouts; determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions; conducts business reviews; documents current systems and develops recommendations; may contribute in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Function Specific Activities
- Passionate to own/drive project development using agile and secure software development methodologies
- Architect and implement highly available and scalable solutions using microservice architecture
- Design and build monitoring systems that can handle millions of metrics/day
- Integrate security best practices in to the software development lifecycle
- Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, monitor and support code
- Participate in scrum team continuously delivering high-quality code to production
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Management Information Systems/Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 10+ years of software engineering experience using C# and Java languages
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in software and application design and architecture
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with container deployments using docker/Kubernetes
- Development experience with PKI, Kerberos, OAUTH and SAML security standards
- Development experience with FIPS compliant cryptographic algorithms
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET Core, Java, Python, Angular and HTML5
- Experience with REST API development using Swagger or similar tools
- Experience developing applications using AWS EC2, S3, Glacier, Cognito, SQS, SNS, Lambdas
- Experience developing applications using Azure KeyVault, Storage, EventHub, Functions
- Experience using static code analysis tools and integration with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or similar tools
- Sound knowledge of OWASP security best practices and web application firewalls.
- Experience developing web applications using HTTP 2 protocol and WebSocket.
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL) and NOSQL (MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB, Azure CosmosDB) databases
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., Bash/PowerShell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python).
- Detailed technical knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as OS (Linux and Windows), Network, Database, Server, Storage etc
- Vulnerability scanning tools - Nessus, Qualys
- Managed Databases - AWS Aurora, Azure MySQL, Azure MSSQL
- Source version control - Git, Subversion
- CI/CD Tools - AWS CodePipeline, Azure DevOps, Jenkins X, BitBucket, GitHub
- Security Tools - Metasploit, Burpsuite, WebInspect, AWS Inspector, Azure Security Center
- Analytics - ElasticSearch Kibana, Splunk, Azure Log Analytics
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top