Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 14, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Senior Manager, Strategic Security is tasked with protecting The Coca-Cola Company from security issues that seriously threaten operations, consumer trust or shareholder confidence by delivering highorder threat prevention and resolution support to the global business system, including the development and implementation of complex security programs during major events. The role also provides strategic leadership to drive state of the art security advice and guidance across the business system including but not limited to criminal investigations, strategic leadership protection, workplace violence and promotional integrity by maintaining subject matter expertise and effective international liaison with law enforcement agencies, U. S. Embassy personnel, as well as private and public sector security and intelligence companies.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Provide in-depth security advice and/or training seminars dealing with loss of company information, kidnap avoidance, promotional integrity and workplace violence prevention.
- Resolve security-related incidents (e.g., extortion, kidnapping, criminal contamination or other criminal attacks) by using accepted security/law enforcement techniques or procedures.
- Mitigate threats to assets (e.g., workplace violence, terrorism) of the Company by developing or providing a tactical response to an incident.
- Support efforts to build organizational capabilities required to achieve plans and destination by providing input and needed information.
- Conduct direct liaison activity by visiting domestic and foreign government officials to obtain immediate or future assistance.
- Assess business unit asset protection needs through data collection and interviews of field business personnel.
- Investigate criminal financial integrity cases (e.g., embezzlement, fraud, theft) by reviewing financial records and/or statements in order to determine culpability.
- Write asset protection strategies for the global business system to prevent and resolve incidents that threaten the Company's assets.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- 15 or more years related work experience
- Security/Law Enforcement Knowledge: Knowledge of domestic and international law enforcement/security organizations; includes the ability to develop strategic liaison/contact with such organizations to accomplish security-related missions.
- Global Asset Protection Strategies: Knowledge of strategies used to enhance the overall security posture to counter evolving threats to the global business system; includes the ability to enhance the system's response to issues/incidents based on lessons learned from previous incidents and validation exercises. Provide security advice and counsel to the global business enterprise
- Investigative Procedures and Skills: Knowledge of interview techniques and procedures used to collect pertinent security-related information; includes the ability to recognize circumstances that may require further investigation and knowledge of procedures for arranging such investigation. Ability to apply investigative techniques and principles to collect and evaluate relevant case information; report facts in the proper format; obtain truthful accounts of incidents/issues.
- Professional Objectivity: Knowledge of techniques used to tactfully enforce Company policies and procedures while remaining objective when handling security issues.
- Threat Intelligence: Develop and maintain liaison with extensive network of global law enforcement, intelligence and other government agencies and peer
- Threat Assessments: Provide incident specific assessments for security/political issues, global special events or executive travel using developed global network of law enforcement, intelligence, other government agencies, open sources and subscription services
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top