Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Let's digitize Coca-Cola together.
The Coca-Cola Company's IT and Integrated Services organization is in the midst of a transformation journey to help Coca-Cola work smart. We're moving with agility and speed to digitize the Coca-Cola business by putting people at the heart of our services and evolving capabilities through a “refreshed” operating model and strong partnerships. Our people (all with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives) work together to drive more consumer transactions, create an engaging and productive environment that keeps pace with changes in our market, and enable all Coca-Cola employees to drive growth in their respective roles
Every day will not be the same. We are constantly growing and maturing our skill sets. We are partner-oriented but customer-centric. We are transparent and open yet quick and adaptive. We value inclusion and are open to new ideas.
Position Overview: The Bottler Team Lead develops and implements work tools, identifies process gaps and drives process changes to help team achieve specific business results (ex. percent of AR Current) and drives improved portfolio performance Function Specific Activities: Duties
- Serve as a subject matter expert on various specific business processes, and works with team to ensure compliance and consistency in delivering results Provides detailed analysis of issues at team portfolio level to identify root causes and trends in order to determine corrective actions required to achieve issue resolution and mitigate re-occurrences.
- Monitor aging items in team portfolio; generate reporting and tracking to facilitate resolution
- Serve as a primary training resource for new and current employees
- Provide support and leadership to drive overall team performance goals
- Responsible for management including collections and dispute resolution activities within an assigned portfolio
- Serve as a point of contact for all portfolio customers for first step escalations, working with internal and external client on final closing of escalated issues
- Provide input into various reporting and planning processes
- Serve as the SME for team regarding department policies and procedures
- Lead the team in implementation of process changes
- Responsible for system administration, testing of system upgrades, audit coordination, and is the team representative for project work.
- Responsible for exception and ad hoc reporting requests
- Monitor credits for unclaimed property compliance and actively work with team members to resolve in accordance with company policies
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or 7 years equivalent work experience is required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of accounts receivable cycle including SAP Financial modules and system
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, influence, and build positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Microsoft Office applications with the ability to lead and participate in projects to drive the business forward.
- Strong organizational skills and proven success to manage multiple competing priorities
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top