Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Let's digitize Coca-Cola together.
The Coca-Cola Company's IT and Integrated Services organization is in the midst of a transformation journey to help Coca-Cola work smart. We're moving with agility and speed to digitize the Coca-Cola business by putting people at the heart of our services and evolving capabilities through a “refreshed” operating model and strong partnerships. Our people (all with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives) work together to drive more consumer transactions, create an engaging and productive environment that keeps pace with changes in our market, and enable all Coca-Cola employees to drive growth in their respective roles
Every day will not be the same. We are constantly growing and maturing our skill sets. We are partner-oriented but customer-centric. We are transparent and open yet quick and adaptive. We value inclusion and are open to new ideas.
The role is responsible for coordinating the pre-payroll & payroll processes ensuring accurate and timely delivery of payroll for an assigned group of countries/legal entities.
This role will require a close working relationship with the Associate Services teams, including Total Rewards, Human Capital Management, Global Compensation, and Executive Services, as well as Payroll vendors.
- Manage assigned payroll processing cycle end-to-end processes of complex payrolls with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver the targeted outcome of 100% accuracy and timeliness.
- Execute and maintain payroll checklists to ensure key tasks are completed, process documentation is updated, and business controls are functioning properly. Perform audit tasks and peer review associated with the delivery of payroll.
- Provide insights on opportunities to improve payroll efficiencies and results during post-payroll review meetings with partners
- Prepare off cycle payments and processes to stop payments on checks and direct deposits when necessary
- Respond to employee payroll cases escalated from the employee contact center. Identify areas of additional knowledge training and/or content that would enable more cases to be resolved at the point of first contact.
- Lead payroll projects and/or participate on cross-functional teams to implement new technologies or enhancements to existing platforms.
- Respond to queries raised by external auditors / vendors with regards to payroll delivery processes.
- Provide inputs to KPI's with regards to tracking payroll delivery, measuring timeliness, accuracy and service delivery with regards to strategic payroll vendor and their local in-country payroll partners. Also track errors to drive internal performance and monitor the efficiency of the end to end process.
- Review & sign off of less complex payrolls
What You Need to be Successful
- University/Bachelor's Degree, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Payroll or Finance
- Business level English language oral and written communication fluency essential
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top