Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Let's digitize Coca-Cola together.
The Coca-Cola Company's IT and Integrated Services organization is in the midst of a transformation journey to help Coca-Cola work smart. We're moving with agility and speed to digitize the Coca-Cola business by putting people at the heart of our services and evolving capabilities through a “refreshed” operating model and strong partnerships. Our people (all with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives) work together to drive more consumer transactions, create an engaging and productive environment that keeps pace with changes in our market, and enable all Coca-Cola employees to drive growth in their respective roles
Every day will not be the same. We are constantly growing and maturing our skill sets. We are partner-oriented but customer-centric. We are transparent and open yet quick and adaptive. We value inclusion and are open to new ideas.
This role will lead payroll delivery and analysis processes for long-term incentive plans, including stock options, PSU/RSU plans, and Performance Cash activities to ensure compliance, reporting, risk management and cost management. This role will report to the Director of North America Payroll Operations in Atlanta. In addition, the role will have two direct reports in the regional payroll team who will be responsible for executing the transactional responsibilities for processing payroll taxes, preparing Paper Profit legal entity charges, and administering the global business controls related to Equity Awards.
- Subject Matter Expert for payroll and equity-related accounting guidance and support for Global Mobility, Global Equity, Corporate Tax, Corporate Benefits Accounting, and the Global Mobility Tax Managers in the GFO Regional Payroll teams
- Supervise the direct reports for daily equity award payroll processing.
- Manage third party vendor integrations related to LTI payroll data.
- Participate in various global initiatives including policy and process reviews and compliance-focused initiatives.
- Identify, document, and communicate the relevant business processes needed to support Corporate Clearinghouse Accounting for Stock Options and Performance Share Unit plans. Monitor compliance and continuously improve standardized templates and information processes to promote data reporting consistency.
- Review and analyze balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure transactions are recorded accurately and account balances are accurately stated in accordance with GAAP and Company policy. Research and resolve any issues identified.
- Respond to questions pertaining to equity-related payroll transactions and policies and procedures (e.g.,taxation of options) for global HR/Finance partners, vendors, and associates.
- Identify and facilitate resolution of outstanding financial and operational issues or inquiries with the appropriate function.
- Create and update payroll LTI-related policies (Standard Practices and Procedures, Corporate Accountant-in-Charge memorandums), practices, processes. Leverage existing technology to communicate with Finance and other key stakeholders to deliver relevant, up-to-date content.
What you need to be successful
University/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Experienced 5+ Finance professional with significant experience in Accounting and Controlling operations working across international borders.
Management experience in a cross-functional business environment.
People & project management experience.
Desire to redesign process and systems to create efficiency. Strong familiarity with Operational Excellence principles.
Detailed knowledge of financial reporting and accounting requirements.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across different cultures.
Excellent understanding of internal controls and compliance.
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions from complex data.
Ability to communicate complex tax information in non-technical ways.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top