Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:Let's digitize Coca-Cola together.
The Coca-Cola Company's IT and Integrated Services organization is in the midst of a transformation journey to help Coca-Cola work smart. We're moving with agility and speed to digitize the Coca-Cola business by putting people at the heart of our services and evolving capabilities through a “refreshed” operating model and strong partnerships. Our people (all with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives) work together to drive more consumer transactions, create an engaging and productive environment that keeps pace with changes in our market, and enable all Coca-Cola employees to drive growth in their respective roles
Every day will not be the same. We are constantly growing and maturing our skill sets. We are partner-oriented but customer-centric. We are transparent and open yet quick and adaptive. We value inclusion and are open to new ideas.
The team is looking for someone who has the ability to look holistically at systems and drive technical initiatives to help the company to continually operate in an innovative and cost effective operation. Coca-Cola is currently implementing SAP S4 HANA. The ideal candidate would have SAP S4 HANA experience or have worked with a version of SAP.
- Drive a holistic finance roadmap in support of Financial Services, Business Units and Controller's Group.
- Provide innovative solutions of Financial Systems.
- Vendor Management - Partners with vendors/service providers (e.g., Genpact, SAP) to drive ongoing process improvements and innovations based on emerging/leading practices in external market.
- Lead the routines required to drive roadmap and innovation pipelines in terms of solution and processes in support of Financial Services and Controller's Group/Business Units.
- Work with technology team, including SVP of IT/IS to maintain the Finance technology / application strategy and roadmap
- Match business needs with anticipated future technology to enable value in terms of operating efficiency and value to the Company as well as providing better, faster information to the business.
- Works with IT/IS Business Process Leaders to ensure global systems and processes are aligned, standardized, simplified and automated where appropriate
What you need to be Successful
- University/Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years of career experience needed, with a minimum of 3 years of Financial Planning, Budget and Management reporting experience
- Strong technical skills - advanced Excel skills (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI), Alteryx, coding knowledge
- Understands Financial Statements (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow)
- Experience with software such as SAP BPC, SAP HFC/ BOFC, Oracle Hyperion/ Essbase, Alteryx, Tableau is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices across a global System.
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders from different levels of the organization
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top