Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Let's digitize Coca-Cola together.
The Coca-Cola Company's IT and Integrated Services organization is in the midst of a transformation journey to help Coca-Cola work smart. We're moving with agility and speed to digitize the Coca-Cola business by putting people at the heart of our services and evolving capabilities through a “refreshed” operating model and strong partnerships. Our people (all with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives) work together to drive more consumer transactions, create an engaging and productive environment that keeps pace with changes in our market, and enable all Coca-Cola employees to drive growth in their respective roles.
Every day will not be the same. We are constantly growing and maturing our skill sets. We are partner-oriented but customer-centric. We are transparent and open yet quick and adaptive. We value inclusion and are open to new ideas.
Please note: In order to be successful in this role, the candidate MUST have experience working with CUSTOMER and Vendor data in SAP.
We are looking for two (2) Global Data Stewards who leads Data Steward responsibilities for the customer and vendor master data domain that is currently being transformed with the Company's Contour program. This role is responsible for determining how to meet new and changing business needs through master data. In addition, this role provides data strategy expertise ensuring data strategy changes are integrated into standards, policies, and metadata management. Ensures high data integrity and quality of data. Integrator between business and MSP on initiatives, changing business requirements, and process improvements. Coordinates MSP support for initiatives, Level II IT support and other escalations of data related needs.
- Governance for data domains including oversight of metadata standards, policies and input into overall data management policies and standards. This also includes coordination with MSP on updates or changes and assessingand monitoring policy as well asstandards compliance. The role will be theownership of data models
- Coordinates MSP support for initiatives, Level II IT support and other escalations of data related needs
- Prioritizes and recommends opportunities to enhance data quality standards, tools and processes
- Reviews output of data quality analysts (quality, KPI's, SLAs) and performs needs assessment including identifying and understanding business requirements, interpreting data changes and coordinating MSP support of issue resolution
What you need to be successful
- University/Bachelor'sDegree required
- Related Work Experience:
- 5+years of experience with relevant data methodologies, data models, and tools, to inform critical strategic decisions and ensure requirements are met in data domains
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work across business, data team, and MSP
- Strong process management skills
- Global experience is a plus including leading and supporting projects
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top