Job Description Summary:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The role is accountable for leading the development of the commercial plan across Puerto Rico and the newly transitioned Caribbean territories (USVI, BVI and Grand Cayman). Management of the annual channel and customer planning process for the Puerto Rico Region in close collaboration with the Bottler VP Sales. The C & CL Director defines the capacity for customers/channels and works with the Marketing team to incorporate highest leverage initiatives, products, programming and supporting tools into strategic and annual customer/channel plans. This role leads the development and commercialization of a segmented commercial strategy (OBPPC, PICOS) for Large/Small and On-Premise channels including Fountain. The role is also responsible for leading a 4-person C&CL team that is highly capable and collaborative
- Manage situation assessment to identify key long- and short-term strategic channel/customer commercialization opportunities for the Region (i.e. Meal Solutions, Millennial recruitment, Hydration)
- Provide/facilitate feedback loop to Marketing teams to ensure translation and successful commercialization of brand strategies into channel/customer-oriented initiatives and pilots (i.e. Coke with Meals, Renewing Category Growth).
- Assist in the stewardship of the annual Bottler planning process with the Puerto Rico GM, including conducting key planning sessions and assisting with development of short- and long-term plans to support portfolio and brand growth targets.
- Translate channel plans into customer plans with focus on local customer segments with highest return.
- Develop and lead a cross functional process to steward the development and prioritization of Occasion, Brand, Pack, Price plan
- Set the vision for what results we want the process to deliver for the category and/or brands with optimal level of prioritization of opportunities
- Create and execute CDE expansion strategy in Puerto Rico Region to increase cold availability space for an expanded product portfolio.
- Plan coherent strategies to maximize CDE placement while gaining efficiencies in distribution while shortening bottler's processes
- Collaborate with cross functional team in deciding the innovation pipeline based on market and category opportunities
- Partners with Bottler Teams to deliver dependent capabilities that enable innovation (PICOS, segmentation tools).
Required Experience: 15+ years with previous Customer & Commercial Leadership experience.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree with a Master's degree preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top