Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 31, 2019
Job Description Summary:The primary and overall responsibility of the Quality Assurance Manager is to lead and manage the Quality Assurance Department to ensure the production of high-quality product at the lowest cost, while meeting the demands of our customers.
- Select, supervise, and develop Quality Assurance personnel which are responsible for overseeing the quality of our syrup batching process, which includes all QA testing, record keeping, sanitation and general housekeeping procedures.
- Lead all Coca-Cola, Federal and State communications and audits to ensure compliance and safety.
- Assist operations management with process equipment and product/package troubleshooting and innovation.
- Collaborate with operations and sales management to improve Coca-Cola quality indices
- Ensure safety of all personnel within the department
- Establish, submit, and balance the yearly departmental budget
- Ensure departmental compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Understand principles of manufacturing management, supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies as they relate to goods Manufacturing practices in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Working knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
- Working knowledge of key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or supplier.
- Manage P&L; Spending Controls
Technical Skills & Certifications
- Lean and or Six Sigma certification
- ISO (22000, 9000, 14001, etc.) or other management system
- Statistical Process Control
- Laboratory Practices
- Manufacturing Practices-CFR21
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
- HACCP, SQF, PCQI and GMP Training and/or Certification
- BPCS Desired
Education & Experience
- 7 years of food or beverage manufacturing experience in a quality or production supervisor role
- Bachelor's Degree in Quality Engineering, Technical or Food Science.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top