Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The SAP Senior Analyst is responsible for updating raw material, finished goods prices and creating system agreements, source lists in SAP P08 and CIMPRO systems for more complex areas. The role requires creating and running scripts using automation technologies such as Winshuttle. Troubleshoots price exception management and related escalations as the go to person for any price discrepancies. Provides 3rd level support to end users relating to purchasing enablement or system contracts for direct materials. Frequently engage with internal and external stakeholders. Responsible for ad hoc reporting and develop self-reporting options to support data driven decisions to Procurement Manager. Interacts with Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, Field Procurement, Operations, Commodity teams, Vendor Master, Master Data and Suppliers as necessary to ensure cost savings, price accuracy, compliance of all material management and financial controls for multiple Business Units. Co-facilitates system training with internal stakeholders and BU's. This position will also work closely with P2P Service Center teams and must have strong systems process knowledge and experience.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Create and maintain system outline agreements and source lists
- Respond to pricing notifications, ensure pricing requirements (prep and analyze), process price updates, monitor and control pricing process with emphasis on accuracy
- Collaborate with price owners for user and supplier on-boarding
- Submit new vendor setups, change requests and requirements to Vendor Master Classified - Confidential Provide SAP consulting and training to Cross functional teams and end users
- SME on operational projects
- Able to write and run scripts using automation techniques such as Winshuttle
- Collaborate and effectively follow-up with varying business units and sourcing teams across NA Supply Chain to accurately enable sourcing agreements in multiple systems
- Provide 3rd level support with various business units, operations, and Supply Chain with troubleshooting purchase price exceptions
- Able to identify root cause and effective system solutions to invoice price exceptions Partner with Accounts Payable, P2P Service Centers and other finance teams to effectively resolve price invoice blocks of direct materials
- Attentive to detail to ensure 99.9% system pricing accuracy
- Able to compare data from various data sources and identify inconsistencies or variances
- Liaison across The Coca-Cola Company system (HQ and field), suppliers, technology providers and collaborative peers on pricing requirements of direct materials
- Interacts routinely with Procurement Leadership team and across all NA business units
- Able to effectively validate and interpret master data price requirements Collaborate with Vendor Master and Central Data Management teams on new material requirements for direct materials, semi-finished and full goods
- Communicate complex P2P system solutions in a simplified professional manner to the business and gain buy-in to process improvement efforts
- Responsible for supporting contract life-cycle management of direct materials and finished goods for NA Supply Chain Classified - Confidential Perform Ad hoc reporting, metrics as well as routine analysis and reporting to immediate leadership team
- Enforce and support SPP 5.1 policy compliance as it applies to applicable area of responsibility
- Five+ years of hands on experience in Procure-to-pay or related field.
- Five to seven years SAP functional skills and data management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Advanced SAP functional skills, SRM, MM, FICO, BW
- Advanced Winshuttle experience
- Strong Microsoft Office
- EDI implementation experience
- Advanced analytical Tools
- Attention to detail and 99.9% accuracy in pricing updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus with great follow-up skills
- Knowledge of data analysis methodologies
- Self-motivated; Collaborative and a team player
- Able to work independently with solid organizational skills
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and have flexibility within a dynamic work environment
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top