Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The role of the Innovation Manager will be to guide key brand, technical, and supply chain project leads effectively through the process to bring innovation to market. This position will steward key decision making routines on a project by project basis to ensure proper resource allocation and effective decision making
Key Activities/ Responsibilities
- Steward Stage and Gate process across 3 divisions on CCNA (MMBU, SSD, Still)
- Manage agenda and content for S&G routine along with project vetting routine
- Maintain & steward process compliance within key cross functional partners within Brand, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial
- Conduct routine training of partners involved in the process
- Enforce decision rights and deploy thresholds for resourcing, financial targets
Related Work Experience
- 3-5 years of job experience, preferably in process/ product ownership
- Comfort leading training sessions
- Project management background
- Experience and comfort working in a highly matrixed organization with direct and functional manager reporting lines
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Understand execution of a process
- Understand key functional responsibilities between Supply Chain, R&D, Commercial Leadership
- Collaboration with key stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top