Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Responsible for the monitoring of multiple manufacturing processes in order to ensure consistent finished flavors. This includes the evaluation of analytical results for raw, natural ingredients and in-process samples at various stages in a multi-step manufacturing process. This role will interact with production and laboratory teams to ensure that the finished product is within quality specifications. This role will also coordinate and manage the introduction of new Flavor Manufacturing flavors into the supply chain. This position will work with various departments in Technical to ensure that products obtain all necessary approvals, are properly costed, that ingredients are available when needed, and that initial commercial runs are approved and delivered on time.
Function Specific Activities
- Communicate written product specific manufacturing instructions to production team.
- Allocate raw materials using analytical results.
- Monitor control points in the manufacturing process to assure that process is in control and troubleshoot when necessary.
- Apply analytical results to production adjustments.
- Identify opportunities for process and productivity improvements through the validation process and through in-process monitoring and trending.
- Work closely with FM Production and Planning teams to commercialize first production of new products.
- Collaborate with Flavor Supply teams as well as the Atlanta and Global R&D centers to ensure that FM has sourced all ingredients required for commercialization.
- Provide 1st line of communication with developers and Business Units regarding status of products and commercialization activities.
- Work closely with the FM Production and Technical teams to improve and optimize production of new products.
- Coordinate with other teams within Technical to submit all required documentation for S-code assignment.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biology, Physical Sciences or Chemical Engineer
- 3-5 years of experience in high volume manufacturing, preferably in the food industry.
- Experience in an ISO certified plant is a plus.
- Experience in food safety/GMP
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in process scale-up and commercialization.
- Cross functional and project management skills, including self-managed multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Solid interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top