Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Process & Solutions Business Analyst is responsible leading a full range of activities across one or more programs or projects with a varying degree of complexity and scope, while partnering with business clients, bottlers, IT counterparts and other North America System stakeholders. This role will work to support the delivery of digital solutions enabling business strategies and processes for the North America Customer, Franchise and Commercial Leadership business functions.
- Collaborate closely with business clients and technical solution delivery counterparts, balancing priorities against capability roadmaps, while delivering digital solutions and capabilities that drive business growth and productivity.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in multiple business process and/or application areas across the Customer, Franchise, Commercial and Bottler portfolio.
- Drive innovation and maintain knowledge of industry trends in areas of technology importance.
- Expect to challenge others and to be challenged, be creative, and to innovate. Elicit technical requirements, analyze requirements, identify solutions for requirements fulfillment and collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and other members of an agile team.
- Work closely with cross-functional agile project teams and help drive projects across the product design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Ensuring proposed solution(s) align with business strategies, priorities, IT destination architecture and roadmaps
- Prepare and complete project related artifacts including User Stories, Functional Specifications, Design documents, and related PMO documentation.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans and effectively manage conflict.
- Ability to manage the delivery of one or more solution delivery initiatives across the North America Customer, Franchise and Commercial Leadership portfolio
- Business client and System partner satisfaction
- Drive simplification of the solution landscape and architecture in line with the IT destination architecture
- Effective Prioritization & Planning
- Effective Project Financial Management
- Promote Continuous Improvement and Innovation with a “helping those that sell” and an ownership mentality
- Relevant on the job experience within IT or business CPG and related technology.
- B.S. or B.A. in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related business process area
- Related Master's Degree or MBA
- 7+ years of experience in relevant IT role. Experience delivering systems implementations with accountability for one or more functional/technical areas.
- A track record in delivering multiple systems implementations with experience in communicating effectively to business and IT.
- MTO, OTC, and Salesforce.com functional experience
- Attention to Detail; Delegating; Entrepreneurial (Risk Oriented, Competitive); Perceptive; Analytical Thinking (Strategic Thinking, Thinking Systematically, Problem Solving); Leadership (Commitment, Decisive, Persuading, Influencing); Creative Thinking; Negotiating; Customer Focused; Teamwork; Change Management; Communication Skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring); Project Management; Presentation Skills (Presenting); Process Management
- Coaching (Motivating, Provide Feedback, Develop Others); Attention to Detail; Delegating; Entrepreneurial (Risk Oriented, Competitive); Perceptive; Analytical Thinking (Strategic Thinking, Thinking Systematically, Problem Solving); Leadership (Visioning, Commitment, Decisive, Persuading, Influencing); Creative Thinking; Negotiating; Customer Focused; Teamwork; Change Management; Communication Skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring); Project Management; Presentation Skills (Presenting); Process Management
- CPG Sales & Commercial business experience and Mobile Technologies.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top