Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
The position will be responsible for the EMEA IT Data & Analytics Solutions/Services inside the Customer & Commercial. This role is critical to enabling growth for the System through delivering customer and commercial IT solutions by focusing on the following activities:
- Solid business partner at EMEA level, driving GIT Strategy in line with BUs priorities, Bottler's processes and practices for customer and commercial. Ensure main GIT systems and platforms are optimally deployed and fully utilized across BUs, maximizing the value by ensuring best practices sharing between BUs and Bottlers in the Region.
- Being a dominant change agent to drive synergies and system integration, standardization and optimization. Act as a single point of contact for BUs/Bottlers in the region for all GIT solutions and services provided.
- Deploy IT roadmaps for the service area, and drive adoption of services defined in the roadmap (including, process, data and lifecycle management); leverage and support existing architectural standard platforms; ensure roadmaps fit into the integrated enterprise roadmaps.
- Be accountable for all projects (from definition through to delivery and operations) in the service area, and where applicable manage operations (including problem management and remediation) of all systems and applications against established business service metrics, SLAs and performance objectives.
This role shall provide thought leadership on emerging BI technology and solutions in the customer and commercial area to drive company growth. This position reports to the EMEA IT Director, Customer & Commercial Leadership (CCL).
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated strong leadership, influencing and communications skills across multiple stakeholders, functions, legal entities and markets/countries.
- Experience in acting with multi-functional and cross-country IT delivery teams.
- Strong commercial and analytical acumen.
- Deep understanding of software development life-cycle management, particularly on Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Management and negotiation with multiple vendors ranging from technology providers through to implementation support and service and operations support.
- Exposure to and/or experience with the BI, Analytics, AI-ML, data warehousing and data management/ETL tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, MS Power BI, Cortex, SAP Leonardo, Informatica, etc.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least two years of work experience in a large global Corporation.
- Successful projects management experience.
- Significant implementation experience in BI/Analytics projects.
- Official certification on Microsoft Azure centered solutions is welcome.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top