Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
The position will be responsible for the EMEA IT Salesforce Solutions/Services inside the Customer & Commercial. This role is critical to enabling growth for the System through delivering customer and commercial IT solutions by focusing on the following activities:
- Solid business partner at EMEA level, driving GIT Strategy in line with BUs priorities, Bottler's processes and practices for customer and commercial. Ensure main GIT systems and platforms are optimally deployed and fully utilized across BUs, maximizing the value by ensuring best practices sharing between BUs and Bottlers in the Region.
- Being a dominant change agent to drive synergies and system integration, standardization and optimization. Act as a single point of contact for BUs/Bottlers in the region for all GIT solutions and services provided.
- Deploy IT roadmaps for the service area, and drive adoption of services defined in the roadmap (including, process, data and lifecycle management); leverage and support existing architectural standard platforms; ensure roadmaps fit into the integrated enterprise roadmaps.
- Be accountable for all projects (from definition through to delivery and operations) in the service area, and where applicable manage operations (including problem management and remediation) of all systems and applications against established business service metrics, SLAs and performance objectives.
This role shall provide thought leadership on emerging Salesforce technology and solutions in the customer and commercial area to drive company growth. This position reports to the EMEA IT Director, Customer & Commercial Leadership (CCL).
Delivery of Salesforce enterprise/mobile solutions in the following areas of scope:
- eCommerce (CloudCraze B2B platform)
- Customer & Commercial Execution (especially regarding the Cold Drink Equipment's IoT enabled)
- Connecting the System, bringing together corporate, regional, business unit and bottler stakeholders to develop and deliver against the agreed global technology roadmaps, aligned to business strategies.
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated strong leadership, influencing and communications skills across multiple stakeholders, functions, legal entities and markets/countries.
- Experience in acting with multi-functional and cross-country IT delivery teams.
- Strong commercial and analytical acumen.
- Deep understanding of software development life-cycle management, particularly on Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Exposure to and/or experience with Salesforce services & enterprise/mobile solutions (e.g. CloudCraze for the B2B commerce).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least two years of work experience in a large global Corporation.
- Successful projects management experience.
- Significant implementation experience in Salesforce projects.
- Official certification regarding Salesforce ecosystem (architecture, Apigee connectors, CloudCraze platform and enterprise/mobile solutions) is welcome.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Clear and simple communication.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate with System, Customers and other Stakeholders: Develop & leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self & Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top