Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 27, 2019
Job Description Summary:1. Lead driving transformation of total material scheduling operation which is related to new product introductions in collaboration with BU Procurement, Finance, Technical and CPS supply chain, that include import process, communication with domestics/overseas supplier, sub-contractor management, logistics operation etc.. The material is not limited to the specific categories but all.
2. Responsible for DPS and Ingredients operation for new product introduction with maintaining competitive inventory level in the procurement pipeline including supplier's stock/production through close and proactive communication with suppliers, maintaining trust based sustainable relationship with suppliers.
3. Promote activity for new product introduction and project in collaborated with Shared service material management team and stakeholders
4. Lead standardization and optimization of purchasing process for new product in collaborated with related functions.
5. Lead pursuing operational excellence and value creation in the scheduling process involving stakeholders such as suppliers, BU, R&D and CPS operation.
6. Annual planning of DPS and Ingredient purchasing/inventory level for budgeting operation cost (warehouse/freight) so that we can manage without unexpected increase as possible
7. Maintain scheduling operation to meet the corporate requirement (KORE, ISO, CAD, etc.) on day to day basis.
Learn and share external trends & ideas
- Consider opinion and needs of other departments and customers
Get out—interact with the world & educate yourself
-Be curious about the trend of other departments and customers, actively collect necessary information for the self-development.
Seek, Receive and apply feedback
-Always seek more effective production plan by analysing KPIs etc.
Do your homework and have a point of view
-Avoid being tied by conventional and always seek much better ways & innovative ideas
Have high performance standards for yourself and others
-Set high objectives to develop him/herself and others
- V1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Balance speed with quality
-Perform tasks with short delivery period without diminishing the quality by effective prioritization and methods.
Be quick and honest about failure
-In case of failure, immediately take a corrective action and learn from the failure to take an effective preventive action.
Encourage others to challenge ideas and express alternative viewpoints
-Actively share ideas with others on matters where we can expect any improvements.
Get to know your colleagues
-Listen to colleagues and effectively communicate with them to make a best decision
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top