Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Within the FSOP (Foodservice & On Premise) Financial, Reporting, Analysis, & Planning (FRAP) Group, the Performance & Predictive Analytics Manager will be primarily focused on the following:
- Lead the digitizing of our finance work flows and processes and own designing and deploying multi-dimensional models that leverage a data framework representing single sources of truth across multiple use cases. Use cases cover all reporting and analysis routines/deliverables inside of the monthly close, RE and business planning processes involving both primary and secondary volume and financials.
- Scale and expand applicable model usage across NFSOP and the Revenue Center teams.
- Liaise with other Finance functions (e.g. Controllers' Group, FSOP Revenue Centers, Perf. Intelligence Ctr, and I/T) to translate the business process requirements to support inbound & outbound data integrations into and out of CCNA financial systems (e.g., BPC) and data sources (e.g., FDW, Teradata) and selected model platforms
- Requires a diverse skillset in blending machine learning, statistical model development, forecasting, and predictive analytics. Role will 1) be a systematic thinker who can provide analytic/algorithmic solutions to complex business problems; 2) have thorough knowledge of statistics, the mathematical underpinnings, and implementation of modern machine learning methods; 3) have keen eye for detail and the investigation of data before relying on it for model/algorithm development; 4) identify the right modeling solution for a given business problem; balance model complexity and accuracy while considering the deployment tradeoffs needed to fulfill user requirements; and 5) have direct experience with developing end-to-end machine learning solutions at scale.
- Accountable for accuracy, quality, and standardization of master data in selected modeling platform including documentation and visualizations (i.e., volume, customer, distributor, etc.)
- Integrity of Models and Data Hub: Manage, govern, and protect the models in use; ensure the integrity of Data Hub to feed and connect into the models
- Continuously improve effectiveness of modelling tools by keeping current with latest software, technologies, standards, best practices, latest releases, user community, and online training
- Create data visualizations that provide insight into overall business performance and leverage data from multiple sources to build effective models for automation, knowledge discovery, decision-making, insights, optimization, monitoring, and new capabilities.
- Leverage digital platforms to quickly and accurately assess, report against, and steward volume and financial performance as part of management routines and deliverables
- Communicate effectively with customers, senior leadership and I/T professionals while maintaining a persuasive/credible presentation style at all levels of the organization include performance management routines and weekly business reviews
- Build critical capability in forecasting, modeling, and analyzing secondary level volume. Design/build an interconnected forecast model on a preferred platform. Expand and scale model solutions beyond volume analytics including secondary and primary P&L financials, related dashboarding and reporting.
- Leverage predictive analytics and customer level insights to develop the weekly and monthly secondary volume forecast for NFSOP after careful and objective assessment of the range of possible outcomes.
- Own the weekly business review routines and deliverables along with the NFSOP President and VP of Finance. Specifically, this role will provide clear insights and a reasoned point of view to the Business Plan, Rolling Estimate, aligned Forecast, and R&O routines
- B.A. in Engineering, Business, Finance or related degree in a quantitative field, like Business Analytics, Statistics, Applied Math, Physics, Economics, Marketing Research, Ops Research; MBA is desirable
- Advanced Degree in a “STEM” major (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) plus 1 year analytics development for commercial application or setting or a quantitative field, like Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Applied Math, Physics, Econometrics, Marketing Research, Operations Research, or other similar field is preferred
- 3 - 6+ years' experience in data sciences related role like Forecasting, Data Modeling and Visualization, Automation, and Business Analytics
- 3 - 6+ years in finance, business planning, and/or forecasting preferred
- Preferred 7 to 10 years in finance, planning, forecasting, and/or supply chain roles
- Experience preferred with designing, modeling and deploying big data/multi-dimensional systems and Business Intelligence/Visualization platforms (e.g. Anaplan, Tableau, Micro Strategy, HANA S4 and other modeling tools, databases, visualization capabilities, Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1, etc.); some experience in Natural Language Processing
- Experience in Agile Methodology preferred and working with large data sets
- Experience leveraging skills in project management; change management; process development/improvement; and strong negotiation and collaboration
- Understanding of mathematical, optimization and computational concepts behind analytics algorithms
- Experience with data management methods, analytics deployment and orchestration tools, database and visualization tools for customer facing applications
- Experience synthesizing large, complex data sets from various sources and building machine learning models, data science methods, and analytics.
INTERNAL REPORTING RELATIONSHIP(S)
- Reports to: Group Director, FSOP Financial Reporting, Analysis & Planning
- Direct Reports: None
- Partners: Collaborate closely with Performance Intelligence Center (PIC), Commercial, Revenue Center Finance Teams, CCNA Controller's Group, and I/T
TRAVEL: Up to 10% of work time under normal conditions
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top