Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:As HR Coordinator you will provide local HR support to Coca-Cola Business Unit in Austria as well as support remotely other countries within Central Europe including Switzerland, Hungary and Czech Republic in close cooperation with the Associates Experience Center in Warsaw.
In this role you will be expected to act as the local face of the Associates Experience Center and serve as its ambassador in local markets to ensure that the operating model of the Associate Services is followed.
- Education and Support for Employees: Educate associates on the Associate Services Operation model to ensure that they are confident in using the HR tools and processes.
- Employee Records Management: Employee personnel files and records management and administration for the business unit, to meet statutory requirements for government inspection and audits. Create and archive HR files in accordance with legal regulations, and ensure a classification and identification process for access for auditing purposes as needed
- Wet Signatures: Coordinate getting wet signatures for contracts and other HR-related documents in Austria, against the chart of authority
- Learning/Training Administration and Coordination: Provide ‘on the ground' support for training delivered locally, in cooperation with Coca-Cola University/Talent & Development Manager (distribution of training materials, ensuring correct set-up of the venue, ordering catering and providing local assistance to the training facilitators, PO creation).
- Mobility Administration: Provide support to the in-bound assignees with locally required documents (such as visa or work permit) and forms in cooperation with the Mobility team and the vendor.
- Compensation & Benefits On-site Coordination: Provide support to the C&B team in any related local activities, to make sure that the benefits programs are managed and maintained according to the plans. Provide administration support for time & attendance, leave management and service awards process.
- On-boarding: Collect all necessary documents from new hires and make sure the documents have been filled in and signed as required by the local rules or legislation. Organize and deliver an on-boarding session for new hires regarding local rules, local benefits, HR support model etc.
- Separations: Support local separations process for any required local activities in close cooperation with Separation Analyst, ER and other Associate Services functions. Oversee and ensure the separation checklists are gathered and sent to respective HR team.
- Coordination of Temporary Staff: Provide administrative support and coordination of temporary staffing in close cooperation with external agencies and managers.
- Coordination of Interns and Working Students Programs: Coordinate the process for intern new hire and termination documents. Selection, recruitment of interns and administering of the program. Intern timesheet coordination and collection, ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained and submitted for payroll process.
We are offering temporary contract till the end of 2020.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources / Social Sciences or a related field or equivalent related work experience
- HR Generalist background and/or experience in shared-services organization desirable
- experience in HR administration/generalist roles
- Organized and logical and professional in communications with others
- English (oral and written) communication fluency essential
- Focus on timely and consistent execution with quality, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Being a change agent - ability to live with and manage ambiguity
- Curiosity and continuous learning and process Improvement mindset and delivery
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Experience in case management tools usage will be an advantage
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top