Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The purpose of this role is to support the Sr. Anaplan Modeler and help the team build a critical capability in forecasting, modeling, and analyzing our volume and revenue for Bottler-Delivered Business Finance and Innovation & Commercialization team. Anaplan, our platform of choice, requires background in data work, project management, modeling and reporting.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Accountability for Data Quality in Anaplan: Work with Master Data teams, IT, and Finance leads to ensure accurate data feeding into Data Hub and Anaplan. Primary Support for Sr. Anaplan Modelers on the COE Team for Finance Org, Anaplan Users and Business Community for Anaplan Modeling: The Modeler must understand the business processes within FCOE and Finance/Controllers' Group to effectively evaluate and translate the requirements into the current models in use across the US Ops org and the Bottling System. Maintenance of Integrity of Anaplan Models and Data Hubs: Help manage and protect the Anaplan Models in use; ensure the integrity of Data Hub to feed and connect into the Models; translate the Business User and Sr. Anaplan Modeler requirements to improve, support, and automate currently manual processes. Primary Liaison for IT: Liaise between Business Users/Sr. Anaplan Modeler and IT to ensure optimal data feeds into Anaplan Models and Data Hub; find best solutions to leverage available and most optimal data sources to meet future state requirements (e.g., FDW to HANA S4). Anaplan Application SME Support Role: As other Finance and Business functions show interest in potentially leveraging Anaplan, the Modeler will support and help with POV and guidance on the best approaches to translate requirements capabilities. Best Practice Ownership: Own keeping up with the latest developments through latest releases, user community, and various online training opportunities. S/he will translate the relevant ones into tools, tips and tricks in FCOE and other Finance models.
INTERNAL REPORTING RELATIONSHIP(S)
- Reports to: Group Director, FCOE, I&C and ES&OP
- Direct Reports: None
- Direct experience in data modeling, master data management, and IT project management
- Understanding of finance, sales, operations and supply chain
- Self-motivated, independent, and focused on continuous skill development and expansive learning
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Successful track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, and prioritize
- Attention to detail, disciplined, and strongly focused on high quality end-product
- Experience in Agile Methodology preferred
- Strong interest in developing expertise in Anaplan, Tableau, Micro Strategy, HANA S4 and other modeling tools, databases, visualization capabilities
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering, Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related degree
- 5-7+ years' experience in area of Project Management, Forecasting, Data Modeling/Management and Visualization, Automation, and Business Analytics
- Minimum 7+ years in IT, finance, planning, forecasting, and/or supply chain roles
- 5+ years in direct experience with designing, modeling and deploying multi-dimensional systems such as Cognos, Tableau, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1, etc.
- MBA or other IT, supply chain, planning, finance-related masters degrees preferred
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong data modeling and visualization skills
- Organizational and detail management skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel/Access skills
- Proficiencies with Tableau, Microstrategy, forecasting systems (APO, SAS, JDA, etc.) preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top