Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:The Data Analyst - Global Procurement & Sustainability position supports the Supplier Services Group (Procurement) with a focus on sustainability, through the collection, management, and analysis of data related to all aspects of our Sustainable Agriculture Ingredients Goal —providing insight and ultimately driving improvement to achieve compliance with the Sustainable Agriculture Guiding Principles (SAGP), understand and manage sustainability risks and help provide value to our reputation and brands. The Data Analyst - Global Procurement & Sustainability position will become a key member of a strategic sourcing team, providing analytical rigor and technical expertise enabling procurement leadership to improve decision-making.
- Curate data (from disparate data sources) so to meet business planning, strategy development, supplier engagement and reporting needs—data accuracy and accessibility is paramount
- Collaborate with sourcing leaders to build an understanding of category strategy, supplier markets, & processes and align with PACS/Sustainability to generate effective and credible proof points and insights to advance ingredients sustainability
- Design and setup data collection solutions and processes to capture sustainable ingredients progress on a global, regional, and BU level that is integrated/mainstreamed with other supplier services analytics
- Strengthen integration of sustainable sourcing data and supplier reporting scorecards to leverage all touchpoint with agriculture ingredients suppliers between sustainable procurement and audits
- Support the risk-based sustainability approach, i.e. help design and integrate insights for an overall agriculture ingredients sustainability risk assessment (labor, water, deforestation) to identify areas of systemic risks and map current state of supplier response to inform prioritization and planning
- Support supplier services communication on sustainable ingredients into the business and help manage requests for information from BUs and corporate on sustainable ingredients
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or supply chain, advanced degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and judgement
- Advanced Excel and Access skills and knowledge of RDBMS (via SQL) concepts
- Data Visualization & Story Telling expertise (Tableau, Power BI)
- Proficiency in Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes
- Familiarity with mathematical optimization and linear programming
- Programming expertise (e.g. VBA, Python) is preferred
- Familiarity with SAP, Business Warehouse, and Business Objects is preferred
- Ideally, a personal interest in advancing sustainability and supply chain development
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top