Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Coca-Cola seeks a Production Tech who will operate a forklift for loading/unloading trucks; materials and product handling; physically lift up to55 lbs. You will conduct basic SAP and Data Pass computerized transactions.
The Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Perform production activities for equipment set-up, package filling and labeling, and records retention using the Coca-Cola Quality System Guidelines in order to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the plant's manufacturing equipment in satisfactory condition (eg, clean and sanitize tanks and pipe routings, maintain conveyor belts, hook up and load raw material delivery tankers, clean work areas)according to company GMP policies and procedures in order to assure the quality of the manufactured product.
- Move raw materials and finished product (eg, syrup, concentrate, parts, point-of-sale) within the warehouse or other production facilities using forklifts or other warehouse equipment in order to supply production and/or facilitate shipping. Inspect facility (eg, production, warehouse, service/installation) to assure adherence to safety and operating policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) using company policies and procedures. Implement, evaluate, and maintain effective application of the Coca-Cola Quality System in order to ensure product quality as defined by company requirements. Calculate production yields and scrap quantities in order to accurately record material usage variances.
- Communicate with peers and others to exchange feedback on products/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs and or/achieve business results.
- Identify activities not in accordance with company policies and procedures and inform appropriate parties.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and retention of statistics in relation to execution against policies, procedures and standards.
Minimum Job Requirements?
- 2 years of manufacturing and/or shipping experience preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED equivalent Experience: At least 2 years Selection Process:
- Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
- Have good attendance and punctuality. Being in work area at scheduled shift start time.
- Takes initiative and has accountability for the quality and effectiveness of own work.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have working knowledge of production and warehousing. Able to safely operate a forklift and perform physical tasks including lifting and pushing /pulling (up to 55 lbs.)
- Demonstrated commitment to development of skills. Works well in a team environment, across functional boundaries
- Able to identify equipment and operational problems.
- Perform basic trouble shooting tasks# High Level of Individual Responsibility Skills
- Leadership interview and Assessment review, based on stated requirements.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top