Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:The Production Coordinator reports to the respective Area Manager within the Production Department. The skills required for the job include; Leadership, Problem solving, Risk management, Organization, Time management, Planning, strong verbal and written communication as well as knowledge of SAP. The general responsibilities include but are not limited to; Schedule planning and execution, allocation of resources, inventory management, daily collaboration with the Planning and Logistics departments, maintenance and improvement of all safety, quality and productivity metrics for the respective area, and participation in continuous improvement/ Operational Excellence projects.
- Disaggregate the weekly production schedule to an executable daily “Finite” schedule
- Daily assignment of Work Center team members for the Functional Area
- Management of Work Center equipment efficiency for the Functional Area
- Consumption and movement of product and inventory for the Functional Area in SAP
- Execution and facilitation of month-end close out through inventory reconciliation in SAP
- Participation in weekly scheduling meetings
- Participation and support of Functional Area problem solving and SWAT meetings
- Escalation and communication of milestone events to Functional Area Manager
- Communication of shiftly events and potential problems via a daily passdown
- Maintenance of Functional Area's performance boards
- Maintenance of Functional Area's 5S and Kanban systems
- Maintenance and facilitation of Functional Area's GMP program
- Participation in the hiring process for the Functional Area
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top