Job Description Summary
As Payroll Delivery Analyst you will be responsible for coordinating the pre-payroll and payroll processes while ensuring accurate and timely delivery of payroll and remuneration to associates. This position reports to the Payroll Delivery Manager and will need to establish a close working relationship with the Total Rewards team, HR Strategic Business Partners, in-country payroll vendors and other strategic partners.
Integrated Services is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal services organization providing a wide range of transactional as well as select expertise and consulting services across all Coca-Cola business units within various service areas focused on Associates, Financials, Suppliers, and others. Our main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San Jose (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA).
Our Warsaw Team provides its services mainly to the above mentioned business units in Europe, Middle East and Africa. On top of that we deliver a number of select services to Coca-Cola operations across the globe. Established in 2010 with a current approximate number of 200 associates from around 20 different nationalities, this diverse team is highly capable and experienced. The centre uses the latest Cloud based technology in its focus to drive productivity for the world's largest beverage company.
Our Payroll Operations team is handling payroll related activities for our Europe, Middle East & Africa based associates and with this spanning 50 countries, which gives each of us the opportunity to get exposed to a truly international scope and provides us with lots of room for personal growth and development.
We are close to 40 young, dynamic individuals based in two main locations, Drogheda in Ireland and Warsaw in Poland. We´re learning something new every day due to our continuous improvement culture leveraging Operational Excellence tools and methodologies.
- Gathering of input data from HR systems and other sources e.g. new hire's data, promotions, terminations, Time and Attendance, etc.
- Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of salaries to Coca-Cola associates, including submission of payroll data to payroll partners and review of their calculations to ensure proper taxation and filing of all payroll relevant data according to local tax and social security regulations.
- Response to payroll queries escalated from HR and/or employees as well as queries raised by external auditors and vendors with regards to payroll delivery processes.
What you can expect
- Working in a highly diverse and fun team.
- A job in which you can add great value for one of the world's most successful companies.
- Exposure to unique client groups that will help enhance and shape your profile.
What you need to be successful
We are looking for Candidates with Bachelor's degree as well as 2-3 years' payroll experience in a multinational working environment. As the ideal candidate you have a good understanding of payroll taxes and social security regulations, a strong familiarity with Operational Excellence principles. As you will operate directly with colleagues across multiple countries from various cultural backgrounds, cultural awareness as well as a high level of spoken and written English paired with strong communication skills, are crucial to be successful in this role. Fluency in an additional language will be a plus. If on top of that you come with a natural desire to redesign processes and systems to create efficiency, you're just the one we're looking for!
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.