Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:GLOBAL QUALITY FOOD SAFETY (QFS) AUDITORS
LOCATION: ASEAN (Manila)
We are looking for experienced Quality / Food Safety professionals who have a proven track record in driving exceptional quality performance, continuous improvement and regulatory compliance within a large FMCG organization; a professional that is seeking global exposure with one of the World's largest and most successful food and beverage companies.
The position is one that provides critical insights into the Quality and Food safety performance of our bottling operations across the Asia Pacific region, conducting compliance audits of our system manufacturing facilities & distribution centers.
For the dynamic Quality / Food Safety professional seeking to transition their career to one of the World's largest and most successful food and beverage companies, this role provides the most advantageous entry point into The Coca-Cola system. Roles within our Global Audit Organization are designed to:
- Develop future Technical leaders through challenging assignments
- Provide broad national and international exposure to our operations with hands on experience across various Company manufacturing processes
- Create opportunities to quickly gain the most depth and breadth of technical experiences and knowledge within our business.
Global Quality/Food Safety Auditor
The Global Quality Food Safety Auditor is a member of the Product Integrity organization responsible for assuring that all bottling operations manufacturing for, or on behalf of The Coca-Cola Company are producing products of the highest quality, and in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies, practices and procedures.
Our team of highly skilled and qualified professionals are responsible for the independent, objective verification of performance of all Coca-Cola system bottling operations. This includes both internal (Company Owned) and external (franchise partners/co-packers) operations.
The Global Quality / Food Safety Auditor plays a key role in contributing to our systems success, and has the incredible responsibility of not only protecting the value and reputation of one of the Worlds most recognized brands, but enhancing the performance and capability of our system and its people.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare and conduct independent, risk focused, compliance audits of our worldwide bottling operations (both internal and external) for the purposes of verifying conformance to TCCC's quality & food safety requirements.
- Rigorously review key food safety & quality performance indicators for information that facilitates and enhances the assessment of business risk, leading to a more effective audit process.
- Leverage investigative skills and techniques to quickly identify risk situations and areas of non-conformance
- Prepare comprehensive, fact based, audit reports that are clear and concise, allowing operations to accurately address the root causes of non-conformances and the subsequent development of effective corrective actions plans.
- Assess and provide feedback on the quality of corrective action plans to ensure the effective completion and mitigation of all risks
- Continuously seek insights and knowledge on industry trends and technology that will further improve the organizations value proposition and performance (for both food safety/quality, as well as from an audit perspective).
- Utilize subject matter expertise to participate in the review, development and enhancement of Company standards, policies and procedures
- Facilitate the development and reporting of organizational metrics that lead to enhanced audit organization / system performance
Specific Skills & Knowledge
- Manufacturing: Knowledge of process operating conditions and requirements leading to the successful manufacture of quality products e.g. cGMPs, HACCP, GFSI, FSMA
- Problem solving and continuous improvement: Demonstrated knowledge of key tools and techniques used to determine root cause of non-compliance and the subsequent mitigation of risk
- Microbiology: Practical knowledge of microbiology used to make judgments about the safety of ingredients, beverages, manufacturing techniques, packaging and storage conditions.
- Chemistry: Practical knowledge of chemistry used in determining the performance of quality control programs in place in manufacturing operations
- 5-15 years in an operational quality or food safety role within a leading food or pharmaceutical manufacturing organization
- Experience with implementation of quality assurance, quality control and management system programs and activities (e.g. HACCP, GFSI, ISO9000 / 22000, SPC, continuous improvement methodologies etc.
- Proven track record of driving quality performance as shown by key quality indicators such as defect rates, customer complaints etc.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Experience with comprehensive root cause analysis and problem-solving methodologies. Demonstrated examples of use of these tools in the solving of quality problems/risk.
- Demonstrated evidence of critical thinking, logic, patience, reasoning, empathy, continuous learning and development
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal); other languages would be advantageous
Minimum Bachelor's degree in science, engineering or related technical field
- ISO 9000 Management system auditor certification.
- HACCP certification.
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) / Certified Quality Manager (CMQ/OE) or equivalent
Minimum 50 % domestic and International Travel. Potential extended periods of time away from home when participating in project related activities or assignments.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top