Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:We are looking for the experienced Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety professional who has a proven track record in driving exceptional operational performance, risk mitigation and regulatory compliance within a large FMCG organization, seeking global exposure with one the World's largest and most successful food and beverage Companies.
The Global Quality EOSH Auditor is a member of the Product Integrity organization responsible for assuring that all bottling operations manufacturing for, or on behalf of The Coca-Cola Company are producing products of the highest quality, and in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies, practices and procedures.
Our team of highly skilled and qualified professionals are responsible for the independent, objective verification of performance of all Coca-Cola system bottling operations. This includes both internal (Company Owned) and external (franchise partners/co-packers) operations.
The Global EOSH Auditor plays a key role in contributing to our systems success, and has the incredible responsibility of not only protecting the value and reputation of one of the Worlds most recognized brands, but enhancing the performance and capability of our system and its people.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and conduct independent, risk focused, compliance and systems based audits of TCCC's worldwide bottling operations (both internal and external) to verify conformance to TCCC's Occupation Health & Safety, and Environmental Sustainability requirements.
- Rigorously review TCCC's key environmental and Occupational health and safety performance indicators for information that facilitates and enhances the assessment of business risk, leading to a more effective audit process.
- Leverage investigative skills and techniques to quickly identify risk situations and areas of non-conformance
- Prepare comprehensive, fact based, audit reports that are clear and concise, allowing operations to accurately address the root causes of non-conformances and the subsequent development of effective corrective actions plans.
- Ensure all relevant information is captured accurately, and entered in a timely manner into the Company's on-line reporting and data warehouse system.
- Assess and provide feedback on the quality of corrective action plans to ensure the effective completion and mitigation of all risks
- Interact and communicate regularly with bottler and Company senior management in the reporting of business risks
- Continuously seek insights and knowledge on industry trends and technology that will further improve the organizations value proposition and performance (for EOSH, as well as from an audit perspective).
- Utilize subject matter expertise to participate in the review, development and enhancement of Company standards, policies and procedures
- Facilitate the development and reporting of organizational metrics that lead to enhanced audit organization / system performance
Specific Skills & Knowledge
- Manufacturing: Knowledge of process operating conditions and requirements leading to the safe manufacture of products e.g. OSHA. Includes the implementation of and assessment of performance to these requirements in areas such as loss time injury rates, lock out, tag out, hearing conservation, fall protection, work at heights, safe operation of forklifts and trucks, confined space entry management, use of PPE etc.
- Environmental conformance: Knowledge of environmental principles and programs that ensure compliance with both TCCC and local regulations and requirements. Includes water and wastewater management, recycling, energy efficiency etc.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement: Demonstrated knowledge of key tools and techniques used to determine root cause of non-compliance and the subsequent mitigation of risk
- Six / Lean sigma: Foundational knowledge of operational effectiveness / excellence principles that drive efficiency and improved business performance
- Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply these principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
- 5-15 years in an operational environmental occupational health and safety role within a leading fast moving consumer goods organization
- Experience with implementation and oversight of environmental and safety management systems such as ISO14000 / 18000.
- Exposure to and review of compliance to legal regulations for EOSH e.g. OSHA, ANSI
- Proven track record of driving improvement in EOSH performance indicators e.g. LTIR/TIR, Water Use Ratio, Energy efficiency, Carbon, etc.
- Experience with comprehensive root cause analysis and problem-solving methodologies. Demonstrated examples of use of these tools in the assessment and solving of problems.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Proven Project Management experience, with examples demonstrating budget, time and resource management performance
- Familiarity with and exposure to lean 6 sigma tools and methodologies
- Understanding of importance of technical governance in delivering a safe and sustainable product/process
- Demonstrated evidence of critical thinking, logic, patience, reasoning, empathy, continuous learning and development
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Proficient in local language where audits will be conducted.
- Ideal candidates have additional language skills beyond local language.
Minimum Bachelor's degree in life and/or health science, engineering, chemistry or related field
- ISO 14000 / 18000 Management system certification.
- NEBOSH Certification or equivalent
- Green Belt Six Sigma
- Project management (e.g. Kepner Tregoe)
- Root cause analysis / troubleshooting methodologies and tools
Minimum 50 % domestic and International Travel. Potential extended periods of time away from home when participating in project related activities or assignments.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top