Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 9, 2019
Job Description Summary:• Provide technical leadership and expertise for projects/programs with process development capability for fast and smooth project roll-out/expansion.
• Invent/develop new processes and study the scale-up of new products and/or processes, which deliver sustainable competitive advantages for growth and/or brand value.
• Understand the product transformation via pilot plant studies and the best practice/operation for process development initiatives.
• Attend a commercialization run occasionally at bottlers and co-packers to supervise or participate in a production.
• Manage a project/program through a proof of technical concept or commercialization.
• Hold a project peer review, occasionally with Technical and/or bottlers
• Conduct a case study or literature review on a critical topic in own discipline and deliver findings to global network.
• Participate in an external scientific or industry group for new process exploratory.
GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Deliver Results: Must be self-motivated, deliver results, and have ability to effectively motivate a team.
Innovation: Must be creative, but at the same time possess analytical skills necessary to effectively assess ideas from both internal and external sources.
Cross-Functional Relationships: Must be able to build good working relationships with colleagues from other functions such as Marketing, Manufacturing, and R&D counterparts around the world.
Mentoring Skills: Must be willing and able to help train and develop junior engineers and scientists.
Technical Skills: Must have strong technical skills in tea/coffee process technology and basic knowledge in food science/beverage ingredients.
Project Management Skills: Skills to manage medium-size projects of cross-functional team and deliver projects as agreed milestones.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top