Job Description Summary:To accelerate valued growth of our China B2C business and build our ability to shape the future growth of our eCommerce business based on premiumization and differentiation, the Marketing Manager's specific expertise is expected to identify e-commerce opportunities, drive e-commerce marketing strategy and planning, work with marketing and marcom in the business, oversee the deployment of EC marketing programs, provide hands-on EC media management,.
Works to influence individuals and businesses to purchase organization products and services online; expands online customer purchasing opportunities; monitors site access patterns to identify customer habits and use them to the organization's advantage; conducts research regarding online consumer purchasing trends; gathers customer feedback to improve website. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
Development and execution of a holistic channel & customer marketing plan for eCommerce business, acting as our overall champion for our Online B2C Portfolio clusters (core, big bets, seeds and innovations).
Lead world-class Marketing Execution on Online Platform, including development of Digital Shelf tools and Search Engine Optimization/Management efforts to drive online visibility and incidence.
Lead our Flagship Online Store operation on 3P marketplace to drive deep recruitment per a shopper-centric agenda.
Key Result Areas:
The e-Marketing manager has 3 KRAs as his/her deliverable:
Development and execution of a holistic channel & customer marketing plan for eCommerce business, acting as our overall champion for our Online B2C Portfolio clusters
- Develop and execute online marketing campaigns driving conversions and transactions on customer platforms, including JD, T-Mall, Womai, Suning, and new retail platforms like Hema and 7Fresh
- Lead and co-work with our cross-functional teams & bottling partners to develop new differentiated packs or ranges on big bet and innovation portfolios for online B2C business
- Lead our Flagship Online Store operation on 3P marketplace to drive deep recruitment per a shopper-centric agenda and Designated CRM Programs
- Drive strategic direction and implementation to deliver a premiumized and differentiated shopping experience
- Work with partners (both internal and external) to secure branded partnership on merchandises and product portfolio for Flagship Online Store
- Manage TP (Taobao Partner) relationship and drive excellence on strategy implementation
- Deliver a profitable P&L for the Online Store operation
- Act Like An Owner and Deliver Results:
Demonstrating and promoting a propensity for speed and action and a mindset that breakthrough results are necessary and achievable; expecting ever-increasing levels of success to be reached.
- Planning and Organizing:
Develop and oversee the EC marketing strategy development and individual B2C customer marketing plans. Execute, monitor and refine those plans.
- Imports & Exports Good Ideas & Best Practices:
Export ideas, import ideas, put insights into action, collaboration, openness and be the lead agent to change
- Develop & Inspire Others & Build A Winning Culture:
Proactively work with team members, internal stakeholders including KO and bottlers, customers and third-party service providers, to develop and implement world-class plans and to support others to grow and develop better capability
- Strong competencies on eCommerce channel and marketing knowledge, including latest tools and technology like Uni-Marketing and Brand Databank tools
- Curious and agile mindset
- Robust brand marketing building mindset
- Strategic communication and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skill
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience, ideally direct working experiences in an eCommerce / ecosystem environment, and/or eMarketing experiences in a multi-national or big local consumer good company
- Previous first-hand knowledge of Marketing experiences and knowledge working with or inside JD Supermarket or TMall will be critical.
- Strong strategic thinking in the context of EC media analytics, SEO, conversion optimization, marketing analytics/attribution, merchandising and e-commerce best practices.
- College degree or above
- Excellent written and oral English & Chinese skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top