Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better
Responsible for the supervision of Production Department personnel to ensure the efficient production of the highest quality product at the lowest cost in meeting customer demands.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
- Select, supervise and develop Production Department personnel
- Ensure all department production equipment is maintained up to company standards.
- Ensure department is in compliance with all federal and state regulations along with company policy/procedure.
- Monitor and enforce proper sanitation and housekeeping procedures
- Utilize Operational Excellence tools to deliver productivity improvements
- Conduct scheduled meetings (department, safety) - Develop workforce through supervision, coaching, and training.
- Ensure all plans and strategies are effectively communicated throughout the department.
- Review, alter, and approve all departmental scheduling issues.
- Manage customer service and personnel issues
- High School Diploma or GED Required, Bachelor's Degree in technical or engineering preferred
- 1 year in supervisory roles of people & processes
- 3 years production/manufacturing experience, preferably in the food and/or beverage industry.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds required.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems.
- Working knowledge of food safety
- Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top