Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:We are looking for a Senior Duty Manager part of our newly established IT Delivery Center in Sofia. The SMC Command Center is an integrated monitoring and Critical Incident management team primarily responsible for driving cross functional and business critical IT incidents of high urgency to resolution by following established major incident management processes.
This person will cooperatively work with peers and colleagues in other internal IT Departments as well as external vendors, service providers, and hosting providers to ensure critical incidents are detected, classified, reported, and resolved in a timely manner.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Incident detection and recording
- Resource Engagement
- Direct Critical Incident Investigation
- IT stakeholder & client communication
- Escalation (Technical & Functional)
- Metrics collection and reporting
- Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Agile, & DevOps.
Related Work Experience: 3-5+ years of experience
- Experience working in a multi-sourced environment with service integration across different suppliers, aimed at delivering effective operations and meeting agreed upon service levels
- Ability to take complex, multi-faceted problems and lead to their solutions recognizing different options, even in absence of all the information
- Proven people skills and ability to work with a team of people with varied backgrounds
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of standard business processes and data flow within a functional area.
- This function requires 24x7 coverage. People hired in this role will have to be open to work in shifts.
- Kepner-Tregoe Problem solving ITIL V3 frameworks certification is a plus
- Basic knowledge of network, cloud, SAP infrastructure, and application development technologies and relationships.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top