Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 22, 2019
Job Description Summary:Scientist III will be responsible for developing new products or reformulating existing products as described in the accepted work practices and approved documentation processes (eg. PICASSO). He/She can independently lead hydration innovation work for one specific region/BU or one platform for cross BUS. He/She will specifically develop expertise in the area of Hydration, Water, Sports and functional ingredients/products.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Ability to measure instrument variations and apply corrections for ensuring the accuracy and precision of an instrument or measurement tool.
• Ability to recognize and protect proprietary information as it relates to formulas and ingredients.
• Solid knowledge of beverage and food.
• Solid knowledge of food and water microbiology used to make judgments about the safety of ingredients, beverages, manufacturing techniques, packaging and storage conditions. Especially in related SME area.
• Knowledge of basic nutrition concepts and definitions involved in basic nutritional labeling.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge and establish credibility with highly technical audiences in order to build technical relationships that will benefit customers or the Company.
• Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute multiple projects and tasks or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
• Knowledge of Company-specific rules for creating formulas and formula codes.
• Outstanding communication skills in Chinese and English. (both Oral and written).
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top