Job Description Summary
City/Cities:Santiago de Chile
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:Position demands a senior player with deep knowledge of the business, high interpersonal / communications skills to influence, negotiate and coordinate with Bottler and multidisciplinary teams with stressed timings.
Main Purpose of this Job is to ensure the continued delivery of results by:
- Support Achieve System P&L target.
- Lead the growth agenda of the Bottler´s.
- Lead the communication with the Bottler´s key stakeholders: JV Commercial Manager & Stills Manager.
- Lead the routines with the System: Bottler/JV & KO.
- Coordinate and execute the long-term vision and annual JV BP.
- Coordinate the internal alignment with KO Key Stakeholders.
Implement plans aligned with BP strategic initiatives, in order to sustain and grow System leadership:
- Monitor evolution of key indicators to achieve BP objectives (Operating Income/Profit, Revenues, and volume, Sugar as well as SOM & SOVI).
- Identify and capture opportunities regarding OBPPC across categories.
- Identify and capture opportunities within new categories.
- Route to Market Model capabilities to ensure business strategy execution.
- Infrastructure and logistic plans, to ensure capacity.
- Build together with the Stills Lead + Stills Operations team the innovation pipeline and lead its execution
- Contribute to talent identification and development.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
Knowledge of the Business:
- System knowledge (strengths & opportunity areas, Bottler BP, franchises contract) Imports & exports good ideas
- Relationships network within the Company and Functional Areas.
- Relationships network within Bottler community.
- Fact based analytical thinking and problem Solving. Creative thinking. Use of information and data.
- Build value based relations and solid interactions with others. Exerting Personal Influence. Strategic negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Works under pressure. Strong Resilience.
- Balances immediate and long term priorities. Planning, Negotiating, Organizing and Managing Projects & Budget
- Delivers results through leadership and working collaboratively.
- Develops and inspires others. Leadership skills (People Development, Coaching & Feedback)
- Understanding of Revenue Growth Management.
- In depth knowledge of advanced execution principles.
- Influence and negotiation skills.
- Advanced Application of Strategy Models
- Channels: Advanced trade marketing and channel expertise
- RGM: Package & Pricing (package preference, purchase drivers, setting optimal pricing: elasticity/conjoint),
- BPPC architecture, Value Chains, Segmented Execution
- CIF Process
- Self-Motivated, capable of working under continuous pressure.
- Ability of being structured under an unstructured environment, and to administrate complexity.
- Open-minded, perseverant to change status-quo.
- Firm in defending convictions yet understanding.
- Confident, Winner's attitude.
- Advanced persuasive skills applied in negotiations-interactions with middle management.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Building and sustaining a position.
- Getting others support a position.
- Empathy and ability to listen and understand other's point of view.
- Presence that conveys confidence, respect and trust
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence.
- Developed interpersonal skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top