Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The purpose of this role is to perform deep dive research, data analysis & reporting support for: GDPR and legal data requests, data breach incidents & notifications and to fulfill specialized people data requests related to Board of Directors/Executive Leadership Team/HR Leadership Team initiatives.
Data Exploration, Visualization & Interpretation:
- Responding to employee GDPR requests for data in partnership with HR Reporting & My Career team
- Data collection - identify data needed and sources of data to search
- If there are multiple sources of employee data, collect and build a harmonized database/visualization tool for exploration of data (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- Harmonize and manage large amounts of data and build workflows (alteryx, etc) to manage iterative repetition of many sources of information
- Navigate within various data sources to perform research (e.g., Workday, SAP archive, Azure Data Warehouse, Tableau, Excel extracts)
- Critical thinking in set-up and analysis process to understand and think through consequences of set-up or continuous ways to improve upon workflow and findings. Comfortable with changing requirements and priorities- must be agile and adaptive to these needs
Data Cleansing, Preparation and Presentation
- Data must be fed to many partners in different ways, need to cleanse and harmonize when coming from different systems and structure according to some partners requirements.
- Create code to build new data points for partners
- Research incomplete or inaccurate information
- Critical thinking in cleansing, review and research to insure the best quality is provided
- Suggest other analyst review the completed work for gaps
- Produce data visualizations if/when needed to enable ease of consumption by end users
Research & Communication:
- Continuous communication and partnership with Legal, HR and Strategic partners to ensure all avenues are being utilized efficiently to find individuals and addresses for notification
- Adaptability to jump into any system to complete further research as quickly as feasible
- Dependable, trustworthy and promptness required. Abiity to move with speed without sacrificing quality and provide prompt, continuous communication with all involved.
- Ability to ask the right question
- Drives Operational Excellence - Reinforces global and standardized policies, processes, and technology for service delivery to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Builds Sustainable Relationships - Establishes trust with constituents through proactive solution development, delivery against commitments, and honest, transparent communication.
- Enables Peak Organizational Performance - Identifies the business need and shapes organizational solutions that drive sustainable outcomes.
- Applies Business Acumen - Applies an understanding of the business by providing counsel around key business strategies that drive sustainable growth.
- Facilitates Change to Fulfil Vision - Anticipates and facilitates the identification of key business changes and the implementation of those changes to achieve the desired end state as a business.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or IT or related field
- Experience Required: 3-5 years in a relevant role data analysis experience
- Expert-level proficiency in Alterix, MS Excel and proficient in other data viz, business intelligence software.
- Proficient in database development and analytics
- Ability to draw critical insights from metrics/data and communicate in a meaningful way
- Expert communication/ presentation skills, both written and verbal; can translate complex statistics into basic language
- High integrity, with a sense of urgency and flexibility
- Experience with communicating and presenting to Senior Leaders
- Demonstrates confidence while presenting to senior leaders; designs and delivers compelling presentations to technical & non-technical audiences; presents comfortably in group settings
- Cyber Security experience/training plus data analytics/ database developer
- Proficiency in Tableau and Power BI
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top