Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Area Marketing Managers are brand-dedicated resources in our high-volume or complex, business critical markets. AMMs are responsible for leading agency resources (Agency Coordinators, BA's, Demo Specialists), hiring, training and managing staff, managing product budgets locally, developing event schedules and staff time sheets, overseeing logistics and managing storage unit and asset inventory in market.
MANAGE AGENCY RESOURCES, PRODUCT, AND COMPANY ASSETS
- DIRECTS AGENCY RESOURCES DAY-TO-DAY
- MANAGES PRODUCT AND STAFF BUDGET
- RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ON-SITE ACTIVATION IN MARKET
DEVELOP MARKETING PROGRAM CALENDARS AND SCHEDULES
- ORGANIZES AND COMMUNICATES BA SCHEDULE
- SCHEDULES DEMOS AND EVENTS
- PRODUCES AND UPDATES ACTIVITY CALENDARS
COORDINATE ALL PROGRAM LOGISTICS WITH EVENT, RETAIL PARTNERS
- CONNECTS DIRECTLY WITH RETAIL/EVENT PARTNERS
- CONFIRMS EVENT LOGISTICS AGAINST AGREEMENT
- ENSURE RETAIL/EVENT PROTOCOL ALIGNMENT
LEAD ON-SITE MARKETING ACTIVATION
- LEADS ALL ACTIVATION EXECUTION
- MAKES LOGISTICAL ADJUSTMENTS IN REAL TIME
- ENSURES BRAND MESSAGING QUALITY
- ENSURE LOOK/FEEL STANDARDS MET
- Must live IN the HOUSTON market - strong geographic knowledge of the market is a must; familiarity with the surrounding region is a plus
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, Health & Wellness or a related major
- 1+ years of Field Marketing or Brand Ambassador experience with budget accountability, ideally with a beverage or CPG company
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including some early mornings, nights and weekends and some travel
- Must have a passion for Topo Chico® Sparking Mineral Water and act as a steward for the brand.
- Experience and a proven track record of success with event planning and/or project management
- Experience training & managing a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently, prefer autonomy and can deal with a wide range of personalities
- Strong technology skills - specifically knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, experience with internet research and social media
- A clean driving record
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Ability to lift and move 50+ lbs.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top