Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:At The Coca-Cola Company we have a program called “The Bridge” to foster innovation through partnership with technology start-ups. We have a strategy that has been developed over the last few years and today we're looking for an Innovation Analyst to continue execution and build on existing procedures to help carry out that strategy.
The Innovation Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage day to day operations for The Bridge program and partners
- Develop frameworks, processes, documentation, and tools to help standardize & scale The Bridge program, with the goal of enabling innovation across the system
- Provide vetted options from The Bridge for actionable use of emerging technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, Blockchain, IoT, computer vision, etc. within the Coca-Cola system and collaborate with other teams to help define methods of sharing
- Steward relationships with internal and external partners in order to influence openness & application of innovative technologies from startups
- Help develop & steward operational routines, value creation initiatives and ongoing startup pipeline operational model (frameworks, processes, documentation, tools, etc.), in collaboration with other teams (Enterprise Architecture, Procurement, Legal, other teams)
- Help define Objective and Key Results (OKR's, similar to KPI's) for reporting and tracking of outcomes
- Evaluate new startups and their technologies (e.g., AI, robotics, blockchain, IoT, application software, infrastructure, network, security, data, etc.) against strategic business opportunities to expand use of emerging technologies
- Participate and lead meetings with internal clients and external partner companies to collect and share information relevant to The Bridge program
- Help define, plan, and execute events for The Bridge and/or culture events around innovation.
- Run demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Help develop & maintain the Innovation Studio (physical space used for showcasing technologies, startups, and innovation events).
- 2+ years of work experience in IT or relevant related field around innovation, with specific experience in emerging technologies and product development
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Experience working across multiple geographic locations
- Experience working across small and medium size scale projects
- Experience in architecture, design, development, testing and implementation over multiple technologies
- Experience working with or in a start-up
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top