Job Description Summary
This role will play an critical role to accelerate our Hydration portfolio to build a winning world class commercial plan for Hydration Brands across all key channels (GT, H/S, CVS, E&D, Emerging Channels), developing the operational / channel brand plans (in-store BTL) for all Hydration National programs, including Shopper in-Store experience (in-store communication / activation, merchandising tools, trade promotion, system engagement etc.).
The business context is evolving in China, and Hydration category (especially Water) has been prioritized to be one of our 4 core categories in the SBP. Hydration category has a size over 27.5 Billion in volume and over US$21 Billion in revenue, which is the biggest (16%) and fastest growth opportunity within NARTD category. By 2016, KO water business already achieve 659 million u/c/ 2.5 billion RMB NSR. Our business goal is to grow 8X to achieve 10 billion water business by 2020
8+ years business/management experience. Significant cross functional experience, including marketing, commercial, franchise, bottling operations, and business development. It is very important that the incumbent must have deep understanding of KO system. Ability to work effectively across multiple functions and cultures. Proven Strong team leadership skills. Leadership within a framework of a global organization. Experience in facilitation of multi-disciplinary teams.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.