Job Description Summary
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 17, 2019
Shift:Third Shift (Canada)
Job Description Summary:Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Industrial Maintenance Electrician is responsible for maintaining all plant equipment, inclusive of site refrigeration systems. Duties will include controls troubleshooting, performing preventative maintenance routines, installing new equipment, rebuilding & modifying existing equipment, as well as providing facilities electrical maintenance.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Industrial Maintenance Electrician is responsible for maintaining all plant equipment, inclusive of site refrigeration systems.
- Duties will include controls troubleshooting, performing preventative maintenance routines, installing new equipment, rebuilding & modifying existing equipment, as well as providing facilities electrical maintenance.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong controls experience and a duel ticket (Industrial Maintenance Electrician / Millwright)
- Undergraduate diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical Techniques, or related subject,
- At least minimum 2 years of experience working as an electrician, preferably in a unionized manufacturing environment.
- He/she will have completed their entire Electrical apprenticeship under an Ontario Journeyman Electrician
- Be capable of achieving a “B” Class Refrigeration Operator's License as defined by the TSSA in the Province of Ontario.
- He/she will need to have strong controls and instrumentation experience, with good technical, mechanical and analytical skills,
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal), and the willingness to work in a cold environment.
- Experience working with Windows, PMC, SAP, RS View and AutoCad would be an asset.
- Shift work is required, and he/she will be willing to work overtime throughout the week and on weekends as the business demands.
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top