Job Description Summary
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support to the Coca-Cola North America Master Data Program within Coca-Cola North America. Master Data spans all lines of business and domains (i.e. Customer, Product/Material, Equipment, or other). This role will provide analyst support for the Customer master data domain. It will produce and communicate reporting, profiling and analytics on data performance, data domain dashboards, hierarchies, and other master data management activities. This position will support the Coca-Cola North America Customer Master Data Lead and other work-stream leads.
- Provide analytical support to the Customer Master Data Team initiatives that require master data support and knowledge, and Master Data Governance Lead
Provide SME knowledge of master data system table structures, interfaces, source system platforms, IT protocols/SOPs, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies
- Work with both IT and master data internal and external clients to interpret tool, data and/or system requirements as well as to obtain data or develop data structures
- Utilize project management routines/methodologies as needed to ensure consistent delivery of master data solutions, tools, reports, data, etc. in support of strategic initiatives
- Steward regular master data performance communications and resolve master data issues
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical, finance, or operational field
- Experience with basic reporting tools such as Excel, Microsoft Access, etc.
- Experience with business intelligence or data querying tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Showcase, Crystal Reporting, SAP, Xcelcius, Voyager, etc.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Beverage or CPG industry experience# Knowledge of master data and hierarchies
- SAP, Teradata, informatica, or other relevant information system experience
- TRAVEL: <20%
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.