Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support to the Coca-Cola North America Master Data Program within Coca-Cola North America. Master Data spans all lines of business and domains (i.e. Customer, Product/Material, Equipment, or other). This role will provide analyst support for the Customer master data domain. It will produce and communicate reporting, profiling and analytics on data performance, data domain dashboards, hierarchies, and other master data management activities. This position will support the Coca-Cola North America Customer Master Data Lead and other work-stream leads.
- Provide analytical support to the Customer Master Data Team initiatives that require master data support and knowledge, and Master Data Governance Lead
Provide SME knowledge of master data system table structures, interfaces, source system platforms, IT protocols/SOPs, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies
- Work with both IT and master data internal and external clients to interpret tool, data and/or system requirements as well as to obtain data or develop data structures
- Utilize project management routines/methodologies as needed to ensure consistent delivery of master data solutions, tools, reports, data, etc. in support of strategic initiatives
- Steward regular master data performance communications and resolve master data issues
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical, finance, or operational field
- Experience with basic reporting tools such as Excel, Microsoft Access, etc.
- Experience with business intelligence or data querying tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau , Micro strategy , Power BI.
- .Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Beverage or CPG industry experience# Knowledge of master data and hierarchies
- SAP, Teradata, informatica, or other relevant information system experience
- TRAVEL: <20%
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top