Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Responsible for the more complex activities of chemical and/or physical analysis of materials and finished goods; prepares standard solutions; keeps control of results and controls stocks of materials and reagents. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other para-professionals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform the microbiological testing for finished products to assure product quality is within specifications.
- Perform all documentation associated with microbiological testing.
- Set-up and calibrate test equipment.
- Prepare testing reagents.
- Keep accurate microbiological reports for daily, weekly and monthly review.
- Monitor and track all trends and report to production.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed toward achieving the safety, quality, service and cost objectives of CCNA.
- Monitor inventory of lab supplies and order materials/supplies as required.
- Place product and raw materials on hold as required.
- Inspect incoming ingredients and perform all required microbiological testing as needed.
- Perform 5S/MSS/GMP activities and inspections and follow up on deficiencies for correction.
- Perform audits as assigned from Business Management System
- Perform InfinityQS functions as needed
- Operate and perform microbiological tests on the treated water system.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments to facilitate a team environment.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, production personnel, and management in problem-solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies and high quality products.
- Maintain microbiological equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all 5S/GMP standards.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary.
- Demonstrate good attendance in accordance with plant attendance guidelines.
- Use equipment/instrumentation operations manuals as required.
- Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Read, understand and comply with MSDS sheets.
- Keep work area clean.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Completion of Bachelor's Degree or higher in Science related
- Working knowledge of quality assurance testing procedures.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions
- Ability to read equipment/instrumentation operations manuals.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to work on any shift. Ability to work up to twelve (12) hour shifts to satisfy business needs.
- Ability to visually identify material and product defects.
- Ability to hear machine operation sounds to detect mechanical problems, changes in speed and other routine running conditions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate with others.
- Ability to understand and comply with MSDS sheets
JOB LOCATION: Work is performed in a quality assurance laboratory of a high-speed bottling and chilled juice production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. Working hours must be flexible with the ability to work all shifts and extended hours as required.
EQUIPMENT: Personal protective equipment. MSDS sheets. Measuring instruments, equipment/instrumentation operations manuals. Computer and associated software. Safety glasses, hearing protection.
- Train new associates
- Travel to vendor and other CCNA locations
- Delivering presentations
- Operate FAX machine
- Operate copier machine
- Order supplies and chemicals
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top