Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 30, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Retail Ambassador will function primarily in the stockroom and sales floor. They are responsible for performing general stockroom duties and replenishing the sales floor. These duties include stocking, staging and transporting merchandise into and out of the stockroom or sales floor, cycle counts, ticketing and maintaining visual standards and stock levels on the sales floor. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other ambassadors and productively with minimal supervision.
In addition to stockroom roles and responsibilities, the Retail Ambassador is responsible for supporting the retail team in overseeing the operational functioning of the stockroom and sales floor replenishment program.
- Function as a source of knowledge about merchandise, current stock and inventory levels (utilizing WinRetail reports made available by BOH Lead and Manager).
- Assist in the receiving and unloading of all merchandise, visual fixtures, furniture, equipment, beverage and other supplies pertinent to business operations.
- Assist with deliveries and distribution of merchandise, supplies and materials to appropriate storage areas.
- Participates in organizing and executing the bi-annual inventory and performs scheduled inventory updating/cycle counts.
- Complete all price changes and ticket merchandise prior to staging on sales floor.
- Assist and maintain all storage areas for maximum efficiency.
- Ensure store procedures are followed for maintaining stockroom standards and safety.
- Ensure key items/top sellers are fully stocked throughout the business day and all sizes are represented on the sales floor.
- Maintain visual standards and follow the plan-o-grams set by the planners and merchandise manager.
- Maintain areas of responsibility within the stock room.
- Guest Service: Ensures that the guest remains top priority.
- Organization: Ability to organize, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy: Ability to prepare accurate replenishment lists.
- Work: Must have the ability for heavy lifting up to 40lbs. Must be familiar with and capable of operating hydraulic jack, hand truck, etc.
- Business Etiquette: Communicate effectively with guests, members of management and ambassadors. Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Communication: Ability to represent the Company effectively in a public forum through verbal and visual presentations, delivering guest service that enhances the reputation and image of the company.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g. customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc.).
- Flexibility: In scheduling to meet the needs of the business. Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands.
In addition to the above roles and responsibilities, there may be additional responsibilities to fulfill the Replenisher position requirements.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of: hydraulic jack, hand truck, flat-bed, cart, ladder, tape gun, glue gun, box cutter and shrink wrap machine.
- Physical Demands: Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, lift and use repetitive motions. Frequent lifting of materials/merchandise or equipment, some of which may be heavy (up to 40lbs) or awkward.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top