Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 9, 2019
Job Description Summary:As the population of Russia ages, it is critical that we establish an accelerated innovation agenda, adopt a consumer-centric portfolio approach and lead the development of edgy brands that recruit adults with the aim to drive complementary growth to our current more teen/millennial targeted portfolio. This is a new role with the primary purpose to develop launch plans for important line extensions and new brands that will capture more than fair share of the growing adult opportunity.
• Develop and execute the marketing plan, in close collaboration with CCH product team and BUfor important trademark extensions, like Coke Coffee and Coke Energy. (in collaboration w. CCH & K&I & Agencies & Connection team and BU brand/IMC teams)
• Lead the innovation agenda and NPD and CIF process for global adult brands (Fresca, Finley , VIO), working closely w. BU R&D & legal & CCH.
- Consumer & Competitor & Commercial Knowledge: Work with K&I to develop consumer insights that inform innovation pipeline and relevant consumer and customer plans. Constantly track brand health and performance and inform action plans to ensure objectives are achieved . Track category and cross category activities to constantly learn and inform future plans.
- Implementation of Brand Plans/Strategies:
- Lead cross functional teams incl. Technical, Finance, Legal, PA&C, Connections + digital, K&I and S&I, Customer and Commercial Leadership and Bottler to develop and execute brand programs with excellence, evaluate the results and leverage learnings.
- Brand Communications: Be the guardian of the brand and develop brand communication and activation (including advertising, promotion and media plans) via deep consumer understanding in line with Brand BVA/Essence and Brand playbook & global VIS.
- Spend Effectiveness: Effectively manage assigned marketing budgets, ensure appropriate allocation against all critical marketing mix elements to implement programs successfully and be the champion of the “Adults Portfolio” new launches budget.
- Understanding & developing consumer insights
- Building brands and brand equity
- Brand and business health analysis
- Creating consumer marketing strategies and plans
- DNA model understanding (Integrated Marketing Communications, Revenue Growth Management)
- Managing innovation (pipeline management)
- Managing agencies
- Project management
Generic Competencies : Leadership :
- Lives the growth values : Inclusive & Empowerment & Progress vs. Perfection & Curious
- Delivers Results
- Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Develops and Inspires Others
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top