Job Description Summary
Four core roles and responsibilities of this position:
1. Lead , motivate and guide a team of associates to prepare, batch, fill and pack finished goods for customers according to required specification and schedule. Key person to ensure:
a) Operations metrics are in place and improve over the years.
b) Achieve other company goals through collaboration with other departments.
2. Ensure associates comply with company systems such as KORE, ISO, OSHA, GMP, 6S, OEE and implement new system as and when it is required.
3. Associate development and performance management.
4. Engineering and maintenance support and collaboration.
· Diploma or University Degree in Food / Industrial / Chemical / Engineering. Degree holder is a preference
· Minimum of 3-5years' experience in manufacturing / operations management
· MRPII or ERP would be considered an advantage
· Quality systems(ISO 9001,ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001experience is required
· Food/beverage processing or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
· Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP)experience is required
· SAP experience would be considered as an advantage
· Demonstrate ability of managing productivity, product quality and cost across a variety of production lines from multiple sources
· General skills willi nclude setting and executing strategic direction, planning & organizing, negotiating and communicating widely
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.