Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better
Summary of Duties:
- The Industrial Maintenance Technician II is responsible for ensuring that all equipment throughout the industrial plant(s) is operating safely and at peak efficiency.
- This includes all blow molding equipment, product preparation systems, packaging lines / conveyors and related hardware.
- The Industrial Maintenance Technician II will ensure compliance with all GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices) and safety standards.
- Will work closely with Industrial Maintenance Technicians III's in the maintenance department on work requests, PM's or projects in the plant.
- Available 24 hours a day for problematic troubleshooting situations.
- Train Industrial Maintenance Technicians I's.
- Complete all task assigned by maintenance team leader and maintenance manager.
- This position is expected to respond to all work requests and accurately track all related maintenance documentation using CMMS software.
- The IMT II provides accurate tracking of all parts used and related expenses associated with maintenance work requests, PM's and projects.
- Keep all work areas clean and neat.
- The IMT II must support all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic needs for the industrial operation.
- Ensure all blow molding and packaging equipment is operating effectively and that conveyors and related equipment operate safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work with CMMS software with respect to work orders, PM's, and parts inventory/locations.
- The IMT II must have the ability to operate fork lifts and man lifts safely and effective.
- This position reports directly to the Maintenance Team Leader, but requires strong working relationships with all maintenance team members, production personnel.
- This position requires good communication skills, problem solving skills, time management skills and decision making skills.
- The willingness to be flexible with working hours is a must. Ability to perform work tasks with minimal assistance and supervision.
- Solid mechanical background is required with knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing, welding, fabrication and multi-meter functionally.
- The ability to observe and learn from IMT III's and quickly apply those skills learned.
- The ability to read blue prints, wiring diagrams and schematics.
- The ability to troubleshoot equipment and capable of PLC, I/O identification, and basic PID loops.
- Requires the ability to operate the CMMS system.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required, however an associate degree, technical school, etc are preferred.
- Minimum of six months as an Industrial Maintenance Technician I in the maintenance department.
- Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally, work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Prolonged standing, bending, sitting and squatting are required for the basic nature of this job.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top