Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 26, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Global Mobility Account Manager Lead serves as the leader of the global Mobility Account Management team. This role has a deep understanding of the talent management strategy for the Company and ensures that we align talent strategy with the mobility packages we offer. This role ensures that the global mobility due diligence process is executed for each assignment and that the resulting supporting data is captured
and delivered to all downstream processes that need those results. (LOUs, Payroll, CAF, Tax Delivery). It ensures that critical metrics for the business are met and reviewed and that LOUs are delivered timely and accurately. It serves as the point of escalation with business based issues or exception requests from assignees that are supported by the business. This team also acts as the one point of contact for any non-relocation mobility need in all geographies. This people manager position provides consultancy guidance to the global team to ensure that local programs integrate with global mobility programs.
- Manage a global team of consultants who act as one point of contact for the business as it relates to global mobility packages, and one point of contact for the assignees on non-relocation benefits.
- Recommend employment arrangements to facilitate the global mobility of associates throughout the system to and from bottlers, joint ventures, and other operations.
- Guide and review recommendations for international assignees' employment, compensation packages and relocation through excellent consultation with managers to understand the purpose and long-term implications for the business and the associate on the assignment. Coordinate the cost projections, package arrangements, total compensation and relocation activities.
- Provide direct consulting advice on all executive packages and coordinate all activities with the Executive Compensation team, legal and Corporate HR for presentation to the Compensation Committee.
- Review individual mobile employee issues that require special handling and recommend appropriate resolutions including policy exceptions (e.g., stock options, benefits)
- Routinely consult with senior leaders in the business and other members of HR on mobility policies, practices, processes, and metrics (e.g., LOUs documenting compensation, benefits, allowances, services) to ensure understanding and issue resolution.
What you need to be successful
- University/Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance
- 5-7 years of working experience managing a global work team focused on delivering Global Mobility consulting services
- Talent Management experience/background
- Communication skills
- Business consulting skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top