Job Description Summary:Facilitates the maintenance of an effective management system that meets ISO and GFFS requirements. Support the development of Operational Excellence by increasing associate awareness of the plant's continuous improvement program and leading continuous improvement projects.
- Evaluates effective implementation of the facility's management system (policies, procedures, processes) against ISO and GFFS standards.
- Facilitate ISO Gap Assessment Process in order to mitigate risks.
- Review audit results and identify the severity of audit findings or the risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate non-conformance.
- Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Supports PI initiatives to promote sustainable, continuous improvement of core processes.
- Support SOEL to facilitate delivery of Management System related training modules at five levels: New Hire Orientation, Annual Review, Specialty, Contractor, and Management.
- Act as scientific, regulatory, technical or quality expert and consultant by responding to targeted questions from the field or other departments/business units and providing support to branches, bottlers and customers.
- This includes acting as a resource for general information and acting as a consultant for other technical personnel in the Company .
- Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments.
- Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance
- Coordinates and leads training classes including, but not limited to, policies, processes, standard work, lean tools and new/revised systems requirements.
- Coordinate and communicate findings of internal and external audits to management staff, and ensure items of non-conformance are addressed and corrected according to schedule
- Foster an environment that supports an engaged Management System culture.
- Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Seek, share and adopt ideas and best practices inside and outside the facility and embrace change introduced by others.
- Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports
- Review and update existing standards, specifications or requirements in order to comply with changes in regulatory and customer requirements, and to support new product development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years' experience with the following:
Strong Quality Background required.
- Management System Implementation: Ability to apply and implement quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP)and to guide others in developing and implementing quality systems
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or workplans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget)
- Process Management: Knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Includes knowledge of scale-up from bench to commercialization and process/formula ingredient interactions. Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls, and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities. • Document Management: Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance with The Coca-Cola Quality System or other formal guidelines
- General Auditing: General knowledge of audit process (e.g., interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience in implementing management systems
- Lean, Six Sigma certification
- Food or beverage manufacturing experience
- Relevant SAP application experience
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top