Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 9, 2019
Job Description Summary:• Develop and execute the marketing plan, in close collaboration with CCH product team and BU Sprite BM,d to achieve business and marketing objectives of brand Sprite
• Generate critical insights and lead development of communication strategy and ATL amplification plan for Sprite. (in collaboration w. K&I & Agencies & Connection team and BU IMC team)
• Lead the innovation agenda for Sprite (from OBPPC & formula changes of lemon-lime flavor & new flavors as line-extensions), working closely w. BU R&D & legal & CCH.
Effectively manage assigned marketing budgets, ensure appropriate allocation against all critical marketing mix elements to implement programs successfully and be the champion of Sprite brand budget.
Implementation of Brand Plans/Strategies:
Lead cross functional teams incl. Technical, Finance, Legal, PA&C, Connections + digital, K&I and S&I, Customer and Commercial Leadership and Bottler to develop and execute brand programs with excellence, evaluate the results and leverage learnings.
Consumer & Competitor Knowledge:
Work with K&I to develop consumer insights that inform relevant consumer and customer plans. Constantly track brand health and performance and inform action plans to ensure objectives are achieved . Track category and cross category activities to inform plans.
- Integrated Marketing Communications Team
- Knowledge & Insights and Strategic Planning team
- Sorts & Asset team
- Ukraine & Belarus Brand Manager
- Third Parties: Suppliers/Activation and Promotion Agencies.
Nature and Purpose of Communication
- Develop daily teen interaction
- Creation and execution of winning marketing & trade programs.
- Brand Health tracking
- Trademark protection and Company image projection.
- Align activities across BU
- Import & Export best practices
Be the guardian of the brand and ensure brand communication and activation (including advertising, promotion and media plans) in line with Brand BVA/Essence and Brand playbook & global VIS.
- Sprite BM role requires to both pioneer implementation or lead development of new approaches to both marketing and operations challenges e.g. key account management, holistic end to end planning for all stakeholders.
- This role is critical in tracking brand health on a monthly basis across all available sources
- Understanding the changing consumer, market and competition dynamics and translating these insights to winning brand strategies and plans.
- As Sprite targets teen consumer, this job requires high level of curiosity and out of the box thinking to come up with creative and breakthrough ideas to connect with teens.
- Works requires the ability to analyse conceptual information, identification and resolution of complex strategic and operational problems requiring creativity to develop innovative solutions and work effectively in multi-functional teams.
- Understanding & developing consumer insights
- Building brands and brand equity
- Brand and business health analysis
- Creating consumer marketing strategies and plans
- DNA model understanding (Integrated Marketing Communications, Revenue Growth Management)
- Managing innovation (pipeline management)
- Managing agencies
- Project management incl. cross functional management
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Delivers Results
- Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Develops and Inspires Others
- Lives the Value
- Progress vs. perfection
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top