Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryIntegrated Services is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal services organization providing a wide range of transactional as well as select expertise and consulting services across all Coca-Cola business units within various service areas focused on Associates, Financials, Suppliers, and others.
Our Warsaw Team provides its services mainly to the above mentioned business units in Europe, Middle East and Africa. On top of that we deliver a number of select services to Coca-Cola operations across the globe.
As Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) Analyst you will be responsible and accountable for the coordination of delivery of Compensation, Benefits, Time & Attendance and Pre-payroll services to associates based in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) within a specific cluster of countries.
In this role you will provide support, guidance and coaching to people managers and junior team members, identify and lead the resolution of issues related to the services in scope with the intent to optimize performance, improve data/process quality, and reduce defects through root cause analysis of compensation and benefits (C&B) processes. Additionally, you will project manage key C&B initiatives, including global benefits program, and work in partnership with colleagues from other HR teams to develop joint solutions to HR initiatives.
As Total Rewards Analyst you will work within your country cluster and take full responsibility to implement Total Rewards program changes to Associate Services Total Rewards Operations. In doing so, you will be expected to establish and foster effective working relationships with vendors, HR, and other key stakeholders to ensure high quality service delivery.
- Service Operations
- Provide timely response to all complex queries and utilize Salesforce to analyze issues, volume, trend etc.
- Ensure all legally required documents reg. the services are received, followed-up on and handed over to other functions for archiving in the employees' files on a timely manner and the information is available for company audits and legal suits as needed.
- Train and coach junior team members on the complicated requests, make sure junior team members are properly educated on operational tasks.
- Support due diligence during company restructuring projects.
- Support the successful implementation of annual rewards management cycle (including but not limited to the training line managers, supporting them on the recommendations, ensuring accurate rewards statements), off-cycle compensation process and implementation of global and local annual incentive/bonus plans. Additionally during the merit cycle be responsible for SAP HR / Workday data auditing.
- Act as compensation subject matter expert to prepare, review and approve company offer tool for package for new hires (as per guidelines), initiate packages for in-place changes (promotion, lateral move, etc.), provide advice/suggestion on the offer package, ensure the Company policies and guidelines are followed, and internal equity maintained.
- Perform due diligence in order to identify opportunities or concerns with ongoing compensation and benefit plan administration.
- Support key compensation activities (severance calculations, other ad-hoc urgent activities) in the absence of Total Rewards Consultant.
- Ensure annual rewards management cycle is run smoothly end-to-end, and administer local country benefits programs as well as global programs applicable in the location.
- Manage and be responsible for the contract renewal processes for all regional benefit programs (i.e. Captive Program where applicable).
- Serve as a focal point of contact for external providers/vendors and inform them about Coca-Cola guidelines in terms of day-to-day C&B plan administrations.
- Accurately and in timely manner update the information on communication channels (i.e. Employee Self Service, Manager Center, SOPs, Job Aids).
- Support Total Rewards Consultants and Managers in collecting and interpreting market data, provide inputs into the Total Rewards strategy and policy design. Work with the Total Rewards Consultant to continue to reduce cost of benefit programs to Coca-Cola through continuous review of benefit take-up and performance review and analysis of vendors.
- Assurance compliance of the processes, policies and procedures and raising when there are gaps, risks or malfunctions.
- Identify process improvements and implementation of benefits plan or process changes.
- Support the monthly payroll cycle.
- Ensure data accuracy and timelines meet payroll cycles and cut-off dates.
- Time & Attendance: Ensure accurate and timely change to employee data, work schedules and leave balances that cannot be administered via self-service.
- Prepare analysis for internal needs as a support for Total Rewards Consultant.
- Prepare analysis on internal equity for the assigned cluster in order to properly prepare internal and external salary recommendations.
In this role you will also be responsible for ensuring internal equity and consistency of practices throughout your assigned location(s), as well as management of external vendors. Additionally, you will be coordinating with the Finance and Payroll teams any changes outside of Workday.
What you can expect
- A diverse team-environment among highly skilled professionals.
- A truly international work environment with daily interaction with individuals from different countries, functions and cultures.
- Challenges and responsibilities in a diverse portfolio of tasks.
- Gaining experience in leading and coaching more junior Total Rewards talent.
- Opportunity to develop and build expertise in a variety of countries within the EMEA region.
- Possibility to enhance your career in a fast-paced, industry leading company.
- Attractive total rewards package.
- An ice-cold Coke whenever you crave for it.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 2 years of C&B/HR Generalist/HR Specialist experience.
- Multi-country experience gained in a shared services organization.
- Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus (ideally one of the following: French, German, Italian).
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the field of Total Rewards with proven experience in providing advice and guidance on compensation packages and ratios to various stakeholders across an organization.
- Customer service and stakeholder management excellence.
- Experience in vendor management and benefits programs.
- Understanding of HR end-to-end processes.
- Ability to share acquired knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize according to business needs and urgency.
- Pro-activeness, continuous improvement mindset, ownership, problem solving attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- MS Office skills, especially Excel. Workday experience and knowledge a plus.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.