Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
HR Development Associate: Talent & Total Rewards
Career decisions can be big and tough choices. Wouldn't it be nice if you could ‘try before you buy'? This may be the opportunity you've been looking for. We have a 2-year HR developmental role which will allow you to get experience in two of our HR Centers of Expertise (COEs): Talent & Development and Total Rewards.
You'll spend your first 6-9 months learning and supporting succession management and talent assessment practices. You'll be a key member of the team evaluating the health of our talent pipelines through new talent assessments, shaping and supporting practices on how we consistently deliver talent reviews around the world, navigating the expansion of technology to deliver data and information to leaders, and shaping an analytics package to deliver our talent pipeline story to leaders around the world. This role will help to shape the future of leadership at the iconic Coca-Cola company.
You'll then spend the next 9-12 months learning and working in Total Rewards. In this experience, you will support business growth-oriented projects as we modernize our rewards practices to drive a high-performance growth culture. You'll work in partnership with the Talent team and advanced analytics team to ensure that our talent practices and rewards programs work together to fuel growth. This will give you a chance to grow and hone your analytics skills, conduct best practices research and benchmarking, and learn about how you drive real change and growth through the rewards lever.
Combined, think of the two experiences as shaping the leadership that we want, and then reinforcing that leadership through rewards and incentives to motivate that behavior and retain our best leaders.
In addition to the job-based experience, you'll have the opportunity to enhance your HR and leadership capabilities through structured learning, participate in senior-level mentoring, and be part of a high-performing team of people who are true experts and like to have fun.
Succession and Assessment (first 6-9 months), Reporting to the Director of Talent Strategy
- Support the transformation of our company culture through our succession practices, with projects that could include:
- Supporting the creation of consistent Talent Review practices around the world throughout the business
- Expanding our use of technology to facilitate talent reviews through existing tech and expanding our custom app
- Building capability to leverage assessment data well throughout the HR community and with business manager
- Supporting the preparation for the Executive Team's Talent Review
- Providing support on multiple innovation projects as needed
Total Rewards (9-12 months), Reporting to the Global Head of Total Rewards
- Support the transformation of our company culture through projects that could include:
- Leading the research and data analysis activities to support Total Rewards in effective design and development of compensation and benefits programs and strategy
- Conducting research on best practices of Total Rewards programs to develop recommendations for updates and modifications
- Assisting with performing competitive benchmarking analyses
- Providing support to Total Rewards team members on multiple projects
- Supporting changes for the Global Total Rewards Strategy through data analysis
- Participating and developing assessments to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Total Reward plans, programs, processes, and tools
- Supporting implementation of new Compensation and Benefits programs
Experience & Key Qualifications
- A “get it done” attitude and approach to the job - doing what it takes to move the company forward
- An openness to take on whatever work needs to be done to drive growth through our talent and reward practices
- Proficiency with some statistical analysis and interested in learning more…fast (foundation of excel skills; knowledge of Workday is a plus)
- Ability to synthesize data to drive insights and advise on action
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence global and cross-cultural teams; strong communications skills, putting the audience at the center of all communication
- Integrity and honesty, above all, and a respect for complete confidentiality
- Comfortable communicating and managing up, down and across the organization
- Confidence to jump in, provide input, and permission to question everything among a loud and opinionated team
- Bachelor's Degree Required; specialty or advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Employment Law, Data Analytics, or HR preferred but not required
- Experience in or exposure to HR is preferred
- Sense of humor, low ego, and a strong desire to do cool stuff with a cool team!
What happens after this assignment?
Throughout the experience you will interact with a variety of people in a multitude of roles. Part of this development assignment is to give you exposure to the various career possibilities ahead throughout HR. Once you start to get clearer on where you'd like to take your career, and have performed successfully in the role, our team will help you connect to opportunities and people aligned to your goals.
Role is in Atlanta, GA; Relocation not available.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top