Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:Everybody knows Coca-Cola. But only the best people work in The Coca-Cola Company.
This is your chance: we are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action, someone who welcomes the challenges of external stakeholder environment and knows everything about reputation management, someone who enjoys communications and knows the media like the back of the hand.
We are looking for a, BELUX - NEW BEVERAGES BRAND MANAGER, based in Brussels, Belgium
If you are ready for this challenge and want to help us protect and enhance the reputation of our brand, category and company, then you are the one.
The core job responsibility is to:
- Provide leadership to deliver the marketing plans and integration of plans for Honest, AdeZ and other key innovation in Belgium & Luxembourg, with CCEP customer hub (via Portfolio-Channel activation Managers);
- Integrate plans with local commercial strategies (OBPPC) working closely with Franchise Ops team in country;
- Collaborate on project basis on centrally led plans and innovations for new beverage brands to bring them to life in Belgium & Luxembourg, and amplifying for scale based on local market expertise.
Reports to Marketing Director and works closely with:
- Sponsor local MWB leads;
- Local Marketing team;
- System LT;
- WEBU Brand Directors, Commercial Finance, Planning and Business Insights;
- Customer Hub Director;
- Externally - Media / Stakeholders.
Main responsibilities are to:
- Build the BP for growth of Honest, AdeZ and key innovation;
- Key member and contributor of the Consumer Hub Team, working with & across all functions to deliver the plan as measured by revenue, value share and profit;
- Responsible for the local relevance, channel alignment and implementation of marketing plans in collaboration with Connections team and the Portfolio Channel Managers;
- Collaborate with central resources on WEBU Top 10/40 projects;
- Engaged and Sponsor of the Local system Must win Battle ways of working;
- Lead team to optimize investments against consumers for growth with Connections SME;
- Lead team to optimize portfolio choices x Channel and deliver world class environment activation leveraging Channel Activation Managers expertise;
Key skills required:
- Team engagement;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills - strong collaborative skills;
- Strong capability in presenting recommendations to deploy resources, get alignment / decision making;
- Confident, articulate, good presenter and spokesperson.
That sounds appealing ? Then start now - let's put your passion into action !
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top