Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 31, 2019
Job Description Summary:Provide overall financial insight and recommendation to CBL franchise team via data collection, solid financial analysis to identify and seize business opportunities in CBL local markets, to support franchise finance director on key projects and communication with CBL and business partners to deliver long term sustainable growth in revenue, volume, and system profit, actively engage with CBL bottler and HQ finance to ensure seamless cooperation, provide financial support to Mongolia business.
Franchise Finance lead for financial analysis and business planning
- Lead and provide financial support to franchise lead team to explore and identify revenue growing opportunity via data collection, source identification, data processing, financial modeling, scenario simulation, sensitivity analysis, value chain, risk analysis, etc.
- Performed as the key business partner to develop and drive system financial planning process for critical system business alignment in BP and 3-year blue print for CBL bottling territories
- Finance lead and work with franchise commercial and marketing team to improve system profitability through generic value chain preparation and analysis
- Finance lead and work closely with franchise BP team and Franchise leadership team on performance management, eg, KPI setting/tracking; post launch review
- Lead and support franchise team and other functions on special projects and initiatives
Franchise finance lead for commercial finance analysis and support:
- Lead and provide weekly system revenue tracking and analysis/insight/recommendation as part of routine business review, and share with BU finance, franchise team and APAC group
- Lead and provide monthly system revenue analysis/insight/recommendation by CBL OUs by pack to BU finance and franchise team
- Finance lead and partner with franchise leadership team and commercial team to analyze new business opportunities and growth initiatives in local markets through NSR analysis, benchmarking with world class bottler and OBPPC recommendations
- Co-operate with BU finance team and local CBL HQ Sales and Marketing team on NSR 2.0 launch
Provide financial supports to Mongolia business:
- Monthly KO P&L RE and Annual Budgeting/ SBP, R&O analysis vs. BP and RE
- Quarterly System Financials with analysis system P&L (KO OI share, Bottler P&L & Cashflow, Capex investment (production lines, CDEs) status)
- Management report (System financial review deck work with me for Region GM/ BUP/ BUCFO on site visiting)
- Value chain for new products launch and pricing letter preparation
- Financial simulation & monitoring on Bottler incentive schemes
Lead and support other ad hoc initiatives and projects upon assignment
- Revenue growth management
- Understand and manage Value Chain
- Leverage Resources
- Project Management
- Business communication skills
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting the deadline
- At least 5-10 years' experience, preferably worked/exposed to commercial in FMCG or Bottling operations
- Experienced in full spectrum of financial skills competences and capabilities
- Ability to work productively and add value across different stakeholders, company BU, regions, bottler Group
- Ability to translate thought leadership into tangible action/results
- Sound current knowledge of financial concepts and principles
- University degree or above preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- CPA/ACCA/CGMA/MBA preferred
- Proficient in spoken & written Mandarin and English
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top